Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Bloodborne

8 years ago

Such blood, much wow. I recently got this game and, being completely new to Souls games, I suck. Badly. However, between the lovecraftian lore, amazing graphics, and interesting-if mind-numbingly hard-gameplay, it's worth it. What are you guys' opinions. Also, is it just me, or does the old guy from the first cutscene have a blood fetish?

Bloodborne

8 years ago

Everyone does, actually.

Bloodborne

8 years ago

...What is that a response to? It's a bit unclear...

Bloodborne

8 years ago

Everyone in Olde Yarnam / whatever has a thing for blood.  Lots of it.

Bloodborne

8 years ago

...You just made me picture a blood orgy.

...Strangely, I'm okay with that.

<_<  >_>

...*runs off*

Bloodborne

8 years ago

You've got massive, multi-appendaged monsters, beasts of impressive size and stature, an entire town driven mad, and even dolls that act like humans.  Having a thing for blood is the least of your worries...

Bloodborne

8 years ago

I just realized... Bloodborne would be in interesting setting for an RP. -stares at Claw, Swift, Delta, etc.-

Bloodborne

8 years ago

Well, I was doing a post-apocalyptic game where you fight demons and the lifeblood of your enemies could be used both as currency and a power source, but it was mostly in the modern age. That doesn't necessarily mean that utter devastation of most of the world(s) would keep steampunk societies from forming...

Bloodborne

8 years ago

Don't look at me! I don't even have Bloodborne, let alone a next-gen console! Hell, my GM game has been off for awhile now, too (though I will admit I've been improving as of late). 

Bloodborne

8 years ago

Is that the game that makes me think of The Monstumologist by Yancey....?

On steam....?

Bloodborne

8 years ago

Is the Monstrumologist worth reading, m8?

EDIT: And it's a Ps4 exlusive.  Sowwies.

Bloodborne

8 years ago

I just got it; let's see if it's as hard as you say, m833.

Bloodborne

8 years ago

I find it a little easier than Dark Souls, but that's because I've usually always been the quick roll-aroundy type.

Bloodborne

8 years ago

Fuck. Having trouble making it past the bit with all the pitchforks and torches.

... This is going to be a long game.

Bloodborne

8 years ago

PROTIP: When given a choice between the cane, the saw, and the axe, use the axe. The big R2 spin attack knocks down everything around you. EVERYTHING! Or you could use the saw and just stun-lock everyone... Just don't get the cane. It might look pimp-a-licious, but you spend most of your battles running around as opposed to hitting shit.

PROTIP 2: Or just use your fist and a torch for the whole game. I'm pretty sure there's a challenge for that.

Bloodborne

8 years ago

Cane is based god.

Bloodborne

8 years ago

I picked the cane, and I'm beginning to think that it was a mistake.

Bloodborne

8 years ago

Bloodborne

8 years ago

The cane's not for some people. I personally don't like hitting people with paper fans and running away until the next open spot, no matter how fast it is.