Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Just saying Hello.

8 years ago

So, if it wasn't at all obvious from the title, this is me introducing myself to the community. Basically I'd sum up my feelings about this site useing one word: Ecstatic! I've wanted something like this to exist for a while now and after mindless Google searches, I've finally  managed to discover this little gem of a website. So once again hello, and I'm very excited to begin using CYS.

Just saying Hello.

8 years ago

Welcome :)

Just saying Hello.

8 years ago

Hello! Care for tea? Why hasn't anyone been acknowledging my tea? It's mass production and the fact that the rich rule this country, huh? I knew it! But, who wouldn't want tea from the Mad Hatter herself? It's not one-hundred percent British, alright? Because okay, it's pretty American...I do leave the teabags in the cup! Is that it? I'm pretty sure that's it. We're obviously all being brainwashed, thank you for that insightful insight, Marco.

Oh hello! Care for— I drank less than half a cup of coffee last week, and its affects are still mildly apparent.

Just saying Hello.

8 years ago

Welcome to CYS!

Just saying Hello.

8 years ago
Hi there. Welcome.

Just saying Hello.

8 years ago

Welcome to the site! Feel free to ask me if you need help :)

Just saying Hello.

8 years ago

Hello and welcome, feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions about the site.