Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Dungeon Stompage Troubles

8 years ago

I seem to be in an impossible situation. Due to my curious mind, I simply cannot stop at finding only four of the ten endings, so far I have found:

The ending of the noble

The ending of the adventurer

The ending of the dammed

The ending of the betrayer.

8 years ago

How do I get the others?

Also, The ending I'm currently working on is the dominating the succubus one (thanks to berkazerka's perv-ish comment) so if you point me in the right direction there, I would much appreciate it.

8 years ago

If I recall correctly, there are four endings off Dominate. One set from Dominating the succubus and one set from trying to Dominate Kragen.

8 years ago

Okay thanks,  but how do you actually pull it off? the only chances I see to dominate the she demon are when she offers you the wand (you won't have the book yet) and when she asks for it back (the book either absorbs the energy, or you have already been teleported). Also, for the kragen ending, I may just be doing it wrong, but don't you just end up with the noble or adventurer end?

8 years ago

Simply don't let the Succubus take the book when she shows up to take it. You have what you need to escape her evil clutches.

8 years ago

nvm i figured out how to get away with it

8 years ago

When she meets you at the fort, choose the "screw you both" option. Then, after you kill Merodatch, go to Kragan's tower, give him the book, then use Dominate. It will ask you who you want to dominate. Choose the succubus.

8 years ago

You can still double-cross her, even after agreeing to give her the book.

8 years ago

I was just outlining how I did it. That's one thing I like about DS, though: that there are multiple means of arriving at the same end.

8 years ago

I now have gotten 8 out of ten endings!

Thanks for the tips and the great game!

:)

8 years ago

how do u escape her taking the book if u agree to it? 

8 years ago

What do you mean with "use Dominate". Is that an option, that I haven't unlocked yet. Is it in my Item Screen or should it be a link?

8 years ago

Spoilers Below; Highlight to See.

Use the Oblitterum Nomeno. You will be given the option to learn a spell. Choose to learn dominate, and the spell will be added to your inventory.

8 years ago

Thanks(Spoilers are down here).

I hadn't enough Brains to do that. I had everything in Body and Charm.

8 years ago
Brawn and charm do not a dark lord make.

8 years ago

You need Brains to learn a spell, but Charm to keep the book from munching on your sanity.

8 years ago

Ah, okay. So, how does one go about dominating Kragen? Every time I try to control him, he rebukes me.

8 years ago

u can't he said trying to dominate him

8 years ago

But, I still got the Adventurer/Wanderer endings.

8 years ago

It's been a long time; I thought that was one of the end paths, where Kragen basically has nothing to do with you after that - but I easily could be confusing the endings.

8 years ago

He banishes the player from his tower, but I don't think it shows up in the ending.

I'm only disappointed that I haven't found an ending where I can resurrect SerpentFang and destroy the world without the succubus' interference.

8 years ago

i remember an old thread stating a expanison pack was to be added to dungeon stompage, why has it not been added?

8 years ago

What makes you sure that it hasn't?

8 years ago

I have played recently and yet no map based item was unlocked or at least i don't think i saw anything once i got an ending

8 years ago

I ended up making it into its own game. Dungeon Stompage II is in the works, but not progressing any faster than a glacier...

8 years ago

Ten endings? Huh, I thought the four you listed were the only endings there were.

8 years ago

Nope!

8 years ago

:)

8 years ago

Yeah, I just played DS again and got the "Illicit Lover" ending. I feel compelled to play it again for the rest.

8 years ago

Shit, there were ten endings? I only found four, the first three you listed and one where you keep the book and kill the zombies in your village... I forgot what it was called, hell, I even forgot what happened next, so it may be the fourth one.