Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Agar.io

8 years ago

You know i never really noticed but agario seems like a really big social expirement to me. Even without a chat or anything else, people still try to team up or just mess with everyone else. Like I ended up teaming up with three guys and together we took over the entire server even when we never actually talked. Idk mabye im over thinking it.

Agar.io

8 years ago

Ah, agar.io. I used to be so obsessed with it that I made a storygame about it :|

Agar.io

8 years ago

It was fine, bruh. Just fine.

Agar.io

8 years ago

I just end up being a Doge and team up with other Doges. It's something I play in my free time when I have nothing else to do.

Agar.io

8 years ago
I understand what you are thinking.

I used to play Agar.io every day my freshman year of highschool. I got really good. Sometimes players would team up with me and we would take down bigger cells without texting or speaking a word. I'ts kind of amazing if you think about it....

Agar.io

8 years ago

This is literally the only thing you would hear about at my high school. It got to a point that the school had to block it. I never really played it or got interested anyway.

Agar.io

8 years ago

You know, I had never even heard of this before.Thank you for enlightening me.