Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hello again.

8 years ago

So about a year ago I found this site and started writing a story with no outline whatsoever. That was a mistake that caused much frustration and combined with school I got too busy to work on a silly project. So I stopped coming to the site.

Then I found Joe Dever's lone wolf saga in the Google play store. After playing through every book I could I wanted more. So here I am introducing myself (again), and I am starting an outline for a story. Hopefully I'll learn from the past. :)

So hi, I hope to be in the forums meeting new people.

hello again.

8 years ago
Hi.

Welcome again.

I do hope you enjoy your time here.

hello again.

8 years ago

Hey there! My name is Zag, and whatever you end up doing, I hope you enjoy doing it. If you ever need help on a storygame, or just want to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM (Private Message).

hello again.

8 years ago

Well, welcome back to the site!

hello again.

8 years ago

Hello! Before tiu Pm read the helpful articles first.

hello again.

8 years ago

So you can refresh your memory on how things work.

hello again.

8 years ago

Yo~

hello again.

8 years ago

Hi, I'm Steve. Glad we've brought another lost sheep back into the flock.

hello again.

8 years ago

Hey there and welcome back. I recommend looking at the Help and Info section for a lot of helpful guides on writing. Other than that, feel free to send a PM anytime and I hope you enjoy your time here :)

hello again.

8 years ago

Hillo! [*something quirky to make me stand out from the other members*]

hello again.

8 years ago

Well, by using brackets instead of parenthesis, you already stand out from other members. :)

hello again.

8 years ago

Plus you added asterisks.

hello again.

8 years ago

Also intended.

hello again.

8 years ago

Hello Jaryeth. I also look forward to meeting new people.

hello again.

8 years ago

Welcome back.

hello again.

8 years ago

It's always great when people come back New and ImprovedTM! Welcome back, and good luck with your new storygame! Feel free to ask for help with it if you ever get stuck on something.