Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 8/19/2019: http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/feature-wishing-well/message/7909

Make it so the editor doesn't time out?

6 years ago

I know, I know. I shouldn't have been stupid enough to write on the actual editor in the first place; I should have used Google Docs or Microsoft Word. However, I believe the editor should be a viable alternative for writing your stories with. In its current form, it's unusable for writing due to the fact that it will time out and delete all your work if you don't use it for a period of time.

I just lost about 30 minutes worth of work which, while not a lot of work in the scheme of things, is pretty annoying. I don't know much about coding, but surely there must be some way to prevent it from timing out like this?

6 years ago
lol gj retard

6 years ago

Go to hell Miz

6 years ago

I think Mizal was born there. It would do no good to tell her to go home. In fact, my best bet is that she's a superman like being. Every time she returns, she gets stronger. 

Thus, your off-handed remark has put us all in danger. Tag EndMaster 3 times or we might all perish.

6 years ago

Don't go to hell, Miz.

6 years ago

I write a bunch in the editor, but I simply... press save occasionally. I heard it's supposed to save your work.

6 years ago
I never click a submit button anywhere on the internet without copying my text first. It's an instinct I couldn't break at this point if I wanted to.