Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

An introduction was requested.

5 years ago

Hi. I'm an old hand at storytelling but a babe in the woods with writing. Don't expect much of quality from me for a long while yet. I'm a fan of stories in general and don't care about the venue. It can be a play, movie, videogame, book, or old school paper and pencil RPG.

I was digging around the internet for a new story and came across this fine site. EndMaster was here and showed me a few highly rated options. Then he drug my mind through some of the foulest things humanity had to offer and brought me back up for air for a brief moment to show me what a healthy relationship looks like, just so he could push me back under with that fresh in my mind so I had a context for the utter wretchedness he was walking me through. The stories were great though, so I came back for more.

BerkaZerka and Steve took me through other stories with a gentler hand. So I've decided to give writing a try today.

5 years ago

Well, I am certainly glad you are here! Enjoy CYS as much as you can. If you need any help, be sure to check out the Help & Info articles on the side bar, or drop me a line! I would be happy to assist in any way I can. :)

5 years ago

Liar, End keeps 'em under until they stop flailing.

5 years ago
Welcome to the site :)

5 years ago
Hello. Can I interest you in a new writing product called der-sproingen?