Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.
This bug was closed 8/27/2019: Believe this is fixed.

Leaving Comments on Mobile

5 years ago

So, on mobile, even if you go to the desktop site, its is impossible (for me at least) to leave long comments. I don't know if there is a fix, but if possible, please fix. Thank you!

5 years ago

I can’t post anything on my phone.

5 years ago

Yikes. For me, it's if it's too long, the button disappears, even with copy paste, and reloading the page.

5 years ago
Most people have a desktop site option on their browser so you're in a weird position there. (I blame your parents.)

5 years ago
Yeah, the bottom line is that the site doesn't work great on mobile devices. The site was actually created before people used phones to access the Internet, for the most part.

5 years ago
Stop using the rich text editor. It deleting your text at random intervals is an issue it has.

I regularly post from my phone just fine, because I have it disabled. To find the setting:

My Stuff -> Profile -> Use Rich Text Editor (Uncheck this)

5 years ago
Oh I hadn't seen thought of the RTE. I'd messaged him with the 'hit back button, then go forward again' trick but he said it wasn't working.

Once you're able to get moving on this update thing you really ought to have the RTE off by default. Half the issues people post about are fixed by removing it and yet they always seem resistant to the idea.