Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Powitoc!

4 years ago

Well hello there. I have no idea how to introduce myself. I'm just going to make some CYOA's, because rn I'm crazy about them. Hope you'll have fun reading my stuff. 

Powitoc!

4 years ago

Hello! That counts as an introduction, congrats! Welcome to the site!

I look forward to reading your stuff! Make sure to check out some of the guides in the help & info section! You can also post questions or talk about your game in the writing workshop! 

I recommend you start with a shorter game to get some practice, and that you read a bunch first!

Powitoc!

4 years ago
Welcome to the site. Definitely check out the Help & Info articles. I see you've chosen to start with a Mass Effect fanfic. Excellent choice, but if it sucks I will hate you and hold an eternal grudge.

Powitoc!

4 years ago

I didn't notice the mass effect fan fic, but there is a specific article about writing good fan fic!

Powitoc!

4 years ago
This isn't any old fan fic! This is Mass Effect and it deserves respect, dammit! But, yes, that article would be a good read for OP.

Powitoc!

4 years ago

Don't worry, I'll try to make it at least better than BioWare did facial animations. 

And of course, I need to make some meme references!

Powitoc!

4 years ago
Good idea! And I'm sure you will allow femshep vs. mshep choice from the start. Unless you're making your own characters and just playing in the Mass Effect sandbox, which would also be pretty cool now that I think about it.

Powitoc!

4 years ago

The entire story takes place with you as Joker... "don't mind me I just fly the ship and bang the AI!"

Powitoc!

4 years ago
Wrex during the Krogan Rebellions would probably be a cool fanfic now that I think about it, plus he has the best quotes anyway. "That's why I love you guys: Why shoot something once, when you can shoot it 47 more times?" Ok, I need to forcefully remove myself from this thread or else I'm going to end up taking on a 3rd project which would be a death sentence to my current productivity.
Edit: No idea how I got a Wrex fanfic idea and quote out of your Joker comment, but I'm going to roll with it anyway.

Powitoc!

4 years ago

I had the idea for a sandbox, but I thought I'd better start off with smaller things. What I'm doing now is something similar the Citadel DLC, yet after the ending. 

Oh, and you won't be able to chose FemShep. Why it is, I'd rather keep it a suprise. 

Powitoc!

4 years ago
What country are you from?

Powitoc!

4 years ago

Poland sir!

Powitoc!

4 years ago
I thought you might be. Welcome to the site

Powitoc!

4 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Giggity

4 years ago
Cotiwop?