Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/27/2006: When/If you come upwith cool sounding names (u were getting close), I'll reconsider

User Status

17 years ago

OK on the profile under dueling, there should be another heading. 

USER STATUS

Then under there it would be either: Admin, Moderator, Over-User, Joe User, Under-user

These would be based on points.  So Admin and Moderator are obviously just statuse, over-user requiers you not to have mod/admin status, it requieres 1000 points.  Normal requieres 200, and Under is anything under that. Also we should have the number of boxes udner.  So underneath where it says what you are you should have a corresponding number of blue boxes (1 for under-user, 5 for admin).

Uoi could also use colour, like this. Admin, Moderator, Over-User, Joe-User, Under-User

User Status

17 years ago
Thats a good idea. I suport it fully. 

User Status

17 years ago

This was suggested by someone (forget who) in a similar form (rankings maybe?). I agree with the idea but want fun titles. Be creative. If you can come up with some good ones (I dunno, use writing/authors/books as inspiration) to determine rank, post those and we'll see where that goes.

I'd offer examples, but i've run out of creativity for the nite. 

User Status

17 years ago
I do believe it was JJJ-thebanisher. I can't remember what they are called but I know there are two sets of them in the lounge. (identical ones)

User Status

17 years ago
They were called point tiers.

User Status

17 years ago
Oh wait... Alx_xlA also suggested rankings.

User Status

17 years ago

Hmmm.

Wacky Publisher (Owner)

Choose your own adventure Enterpreuneur (Moderators)

Great of teh Great gamers. (High pointed users)

Sophomore CYOA enthusiast (Medium pointed users)

First time rookie adventure gamer (Low pointed users)

User Status

17 years ago

How about...

Admin = Master Of Space And Time

Mod = Weaver Of Great Stories

Over = Choose Your Own Adventurer

Joe = Indiana Jones Wannabee

Under = Blind Man In A Dark Tunnel

User Status

17 years ago
YES!

User Status

17 years ago
I think Mod should just be Mod. Think about it. I only have one game out and it's a quiz. I haven't really made a good game yet in my opinion.

User Status

17 years ago

Hmm... Good point. How about...

- Mr. MAG '06 (or whatever the year is)

- Alexp's Minion

- MAG General (They could all be military titles!)

User Status

17 years ago

Dont think we should use military titles for a writing website.  Mr. Mag 06, or owners minions are both good.

User Status

17 years ago
The Admins being MOSAT kind of goes with them having infinite points and being members since the beginning of time.