Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

hi hi hi!

2 years ago
I made a page, and connected it to other pages! AHHHH IM SO EXCITED! :D :D :D

I'm a little unsure what the difficulty ratings refer to however, can someone explain it?

hi hi hi!

2 years ago

And welcome! To answer your question, the difficulty rating is to do with how difficult it would be for your player to win the game. So, if all the paths led to a winning ending, that would be a 1, but if you had 1000 different possible endings to the game and all of them led to your character dying except for one, that'd be an 8.

hi hi hi!

2 years ago
Pages gud. Welcome to the site!

hi hi hi!

2 years ago
And now you get to do that dozens more times, AHHHHH!

Welcome to the site, glad you're easily entertained! Put whatever you want down for the difficulty, no one pays any attention to it. I think in the beginning it was put in with more puzzley games in mind, and doesn't really apply to most of what's currently on the site.

hi hi hi!

2 years ago

Welcome to the site ! Making pages is great, but make sure to fill those with a great story. Good luck in your project !

hi hi hi!

2 years ago
Thanks everyone!

I've tried other programs before but had a hard time with them, I just be a bit stupid I guess I dunno. This one is so easy though, I can just write the words and connect the pages!

I may have more questions this weekend when I start to do more serious work, we'll see.

hi hi hi!

2 years ago

Welcome to the best interactive fiction site, I'm glad you're having fun!