Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Back Again

one year ago
Hello! It's been a few years since I was last on the site as a writer.

I wasn't much of a writer when I was around. My grammar was terrible and the sentence structure of many of my published works was poor. That much can is clear when reading my only remaining piece from that period- The Wolves II- which you may find linked below. Nevertheless, what always caught my attention on this website were the stories. I'm sure the same sentiment is shared by the more veteran writers who frequent the site.

There's a lot of talent here, and I'd like to do my best to contribute to the site again. Hopefully this time I'll contribute stories rich in substance and with a quality that is just half of the great literary works found here today.

Thanks'!

Link: https://chooseyourstory.com/story/the-wolves-ii~3a-the-great-death

Back Again

one year ago
Refresh our memories on whether there was a funny story behind you old ban, please. I only vaguely recall a lot of jokes about your username.

Back Again

one year ago
I recall vividly the jokes about my username! Oh, the underwhelming experience of youth. It’s always met with such overwhelming regret. Joking aside— about what, I think is obvious— I’ll tell you that the reason for being banned. Albeit, it is less funny than I would like it to sound. I was banned by Endmaster, if I recall correctly, because I asked him to ban me. And so he did just that. lol

Back Again

one year ago
Link! Anyway, welcome back again Dan.

Back Again

one year ago
Thank you very much, Lux! I appreciate it. I'm excited to read through a lot of the new stories here.

Back Again

one year ago

As I remember you were one of those annoying debate kids which ultimately led to everyone disliking you even more.

Anyway enough time has passed so try not to fuck up this time around.

Back Again

one year ago
We’ll see how it goes. I don’t remember being much of a debate guy. Either way it was quite some time ago. Seven years or so.

Back Again

one year ago
Welcome back, Dan, I hope you enjoy your time here this time more than last time

Back Again

one year ago
Thank you! It means a lot. I think this a great place so hopes are high.