Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

What music do you listen to?

one year ago
You can go by genre or by artist, if you'd like.

Recently, I've been checking out the sadly-now-broken-up Brockhampton group. They had some great beats and fun flows.

I've also been getting more into Tyler, The Creator.

one year ago

Mostly the early albums of Radiohead, muse, all Hungarian dance stuff (i like number 5 and number 2) and lots of movie/video game ost (pathologic sounds very relaxing and Hades too). So it's either men screeching in falsetto or all instrumental stuff for me. Depends on the mood.

Don't like electronic and rap tho. My ears itch a little while hearing it.

one year ago
I've only listened to OK Computer in full from Radiohead, nothing from Muse, but I have listened to a lot of JRPG soundtracks.

one year ago

I listen to a vast array of heavy metal, disco, japanese jazz-fusion, and funk. Rarely did my favorites cross into the same century as the one I'm living in, but then I discovered a relatively new genre called Dungeon Synth that's full of burgeoning new artists. My current favorites are artists (I don't know if they're bands or individual people) like GNOLL, KOBOLD, and Fen Walker who have kind of stepped away from the normal quiet ambience of the genre and gone more melodic and concept-album or soundtrack-style in their songs.

one year ago

Off the top of my head, Kansas, Billy Joel, ELP, Moody Blues, Queen, the Eagles, and similar things. My music taste comes 100% from what other people had on in the room while I was there lol. I've been told a couple times I have boomer taste in music.

one year ago
Hey, "Uptown Girl" is absolutely a jam, I'll get down to it any day, same with "Radio Gaga" and "Life In The Fast Lane".

one year ago

The music I listen to varies from week to week (and even day to day) but at the moment I listen to primarily Soundgarden, Audioslave, Ren, System of a Down, Slipknot, and Radiohead. It'll probably shift in a week or so but that's just how it goes. 

one year ago

At this point my taste in music is so random, it would take forever to list all the artists and genres on my playlists. Any artist could make the list.

Except for Mariah Carey. I would be the happiest person on earth if I never had to listen to her voice in any season or setting ever again.

one year ago

I listen to any genre besides k-pop and country, but mainly rock, metal, rap, and electronic. More specific favorites include synth, alt and prog rock, stoner metal, and any rap song with good lyrics and a beat that can make my speakers explode.

Currently I'm enjoying Flume, Pierce the Veil, Vulvodynia, Kid Cudi, Kendrick Lamar, Gorillaz, Kino, and lots of other shit. Brockhampton is pretty sick, but I get kinda bored of Tyler.