Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Hey gang, it's time again!

10 months ago

That's right, it's CoG Hating Time!

So there's this thread: Link!

But since it's Reddit, I don't actually expect you lot to go wandering over there since I know that would require effort. Luckily for you as your benevolent dictator I have brought the fun to you with the ever popular End Master mixtape version!

Let's begin!

Well the obvious answer would be it's full of faggotry, but someone with a bit more points in diplomacy explained it pretty well in this well worded post, however such words are always best supported with hard evidence and such evidence of CoG's fuckery can be found in our blessed archive which he linked to.

I should also point out this guy's name is JESUS, proving that CYS has always had the favor divinity (And apparently not just the sinister ones)

Summed up pretty well.

And as a bonus we got the proper acknowledgment for coining the word "CoGite"

BONUS TRIVIA: Did you know CoGite rather than CoGs or CoGian or Coganese was coined due to matching the term "Sodomite?" Granted it's really just the "ite" bit, but it works anyway as an accurate descriptor.

Of course perhaps "Coggots" might have been used, but meh, a bit too obvious. Plus the other is more Biblical which is probably why we have JESUS on our side.

Anyway, Suicidal Sammy got pissed on again which is always an amusing side note.

But wait, there's more!

The hilarity never ends does it?

Oh wait, what's that? It's a CoG puppet come to defend his masters!

"They really do mean well." LOL

And CoG's "inclusivity" stretches as far as they can make as much money as they can out of the alphabet crowd. They don't really give a shit about it since they'll happily turn a blind eye to "problematic" content when it's pulling in the loot.

Either Haven is deepthroating CoG dick to the point where its formed into a symbiotic breathing apparatus for him, or he's just that much of a fucking fucktard that actually believes this bullshit. Both wouldn't surprise me.

And in case he reads this:

How's that for sewerage? Worse or better? You know you're always free to actually post here and confront us directly (Or me specifically) Can't promise we'll be gentle, but what the hell you should be used to getting your asshole ripped apart given that CoG's been doing it to you for years and you've been thanking them for it.

And as for finding suicide funny. Fuck off you self-righteous faggot. Sucidal Sammy was/is a fucking self proclaimed narcissist who fucked around and found out there's always bigger "edgelords." He brought that mockery on himself.

Wow, this has been some thread hasn't it? And it still isn't over, because oh look, Meltdown Penguins has decided to chime in!

However apparently her online begging for a 2000 dollar laptop hasn't been forgotten (Probably thanks to our archive!)

Meltdown, lacking any real argument has resorted to pathetic deflection attempts I guess towards this person. Seriously, she made no fucking point whatsoever, but then I guess she doesn't have a 2000 dollar laptop to mount a proper retort. Lol.

However, someone else came in and just nuked the shit out of her.

Yeah, pretty much destroyed her whole...well she didn't have much an argument to begin with. So just destroyed her in general. I'm sure she'll have to go post on her Tumblr page about how she's literally shaking from all the mean words that triggered her.

And as for her comment about "CYS being the murderhobo edgelords of IF", this isn't even accurate considering we're not nomadic. We got an enormous evil black lair made out of skulls (That's sitting on a mountain of skulls of course)

Anyway, that's about it for this round of "Two Minutes Hate", the thread hasn't been deleted yet, so perhaps more fun will appear. In any case, this one will be another for the archive.

Might as well end this one on a post by this guy, who also summed up things pretty well in less words.

Death to CoG

Long Live CYStia

10 months ago
I always knew Jesus was on our side.

I remember my initial reaction of "ew, reddit sucks and is full of cowardly soy men" after that sub kicked the guy who literally created it out of there due to the shitstirring of some anon (probably MeltDownPenguin). But then it was tempered by "but with people like Meltdown flopping moistly around emitting shrill squealing noises as the most frequent poster, there's sure to eventually be to some funny drama". Good to see I was right.

She just can't control herself. No wonder she can't hold down a job.

(Reddit still full of cowardly soy men tho.)

10 months ago
A "PuddleofPenguins" (like melted penguins?) has arrived, how strange.

10 months ago
Very strange, indeed.

10 months ago
I'm seeing some deleted posts popping up there now when I look at the thread. End has truly done the Lord's work archiving this just in time.

10 months ago

All those years earning that Masters degree in Library and Information Science and gaining that archive certificate have finally paid off.

EDIT: I don't think anything got nuked/deleted (yet) but in any case it's still good to archive this.

10 months ago

Oh it really is the gift that keeps on giving!

Meltdown has a white knight!

Oh well, there you go. Joining CYS makes you a Nazi. Real original there folks. (You didn't ask for this, you didn't choose this, yet there it is, you're a Nazi!) Lol.

Hell, even we don't say if there's 9 normies and one faggot at a table, there's 10 faggots. We just say "Who invited the CoGite?"

10 months ago

10 months ago

10 months ago

Probably another German. They're usually good for being generally unfun and worrying about Nazis around every corner.

10 months ago
>However apparently her online begging for a 2000 dollar laptop hasn't been forgotten (Probably thanks to our archive!)

The first reply to the OP did include the HATE thread which proudly archives that one, good to know the legend lives on.

10 months ago

10 months ago

Oh, and here's Meltdown casting shade on Avery, and on a bunch of other IF she's never read. Such a nice lady. There was also some brief drama where she threw a tantrum over the reddit, canceled her game on tumblr, then deleted the post and uncanceled. Germans, go and figure 'em.

10 months ago

Wait, she's only now being a drama queen? I thought that was her normal mode.

Oh no!

Oh wait, nevermind, she got better folks. Remember to feel sorry for her and dig deep for that 2000 dollars. She's only being realistic!

And as for the white knight trying to defend her behavior, I think this other guy said it best:

Indeed.

10 months ago

Now apparently we're Kiwi Farms, for when getting compared to Nazis and 4chan isn't enough! Lol.

Gee isn’t cancel culture that’s all the rage nowadays all about calling people out for their douchebag behavior? That works both ways. And Meltdown is fucking douchebag

Of course the difference is, we’re not actually censoring/canceling/doxxing/harassing anyone.

Mocking? Sure, but really, as long as you’re not acting like a fucktard on here, you’ll get your say. (Hell even if you are acting like a fucktard on here, we’ll probably still keep you around if you’re amusing enough)

In any case, whoever Annicet is, pretty much nailed it with the follow up posts.

10 months ago
So funny when these kinds of self important authors imagine themselves as your hot manipulative ex withholding sex at the slightest provocation, but all they've got as leverage are some crusty wads of text no one cared about anyway.

10 months ago
That was quite a thing to wake up to. Anyway I nuked the whole Penguin vs The World shit slinging match since the whole thing is just bad PR and half the messages came from people who's accounts no longer exist (lol). It's all archived here anyway.

10 months ago

Well figured it was all going to get deleted at some point when things started to ramp up, so into the archives it all went.

10 months ago

Lol, Havenstone with the obvious divide and conquer tactics.

Seriously, nobody here (or anywhere else for that matter) fucking thinks that the IF Hub is going to be "CYS 2.0"

Reddit itself already over polices shit so that wouldn't happen anyway.

10 months ago
Yeah just got notified of that reply. Far as trying to divide me that won't work since I already consider both sides turd slinging monkeys. This side at least doesn't act like they're something different.

10 months ago
I'm not planning on spending more time on this, but thought I'll add to the archive before leaving to do something more productive.

10 months ago

Yep, seems like the thread is winding down anyway.

Well in any case, another certified hood classic complete with mockery, insults and most of all CRUELTY TO THE WEAK.

Glad to see Haven admitting he and his ilk are weak though. I've said it before, the way these hysterical faggots act, you'd think we all had the ability to come out of the screens like the Ring girl to rip their souls apart or something.

10 months ago
Why would we even use a subreddit, it's a clear downgrade. I mean I'm sure it's useful for CoGites to have one place where they're allowed to criticize the business, but we already have our freedom to do all that and more.

10 months ago
That is what I don't get. The sub exists for a while now and there's clearly no sign of anyone trying to take it over yet people act like we're repelling constant attacks from you guys. At least he agreed and dropped it after I mentioned that you can't have fair platform without letting both sides speak.

Doubly funny when you keep in mind that the post was made by a COG adjacent person who just wanted some info on what's going on.