Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 9/23/2006: Will implement only with a Bug Found trophy.
This feature was completed 9/23/2006: Done

Bugs found: x

17 years ago
On your account page, it should say how many bugs you found or give you 1 point for finding a bug. 1 more point for squashing it.

17 years ago

alex is the only one responsible for squashing bugs. hes the only one that can fix them. as for finding them, we should find them for the sake of the site. not for personal gain. theres already enough ways to do that.

nate

17 years ago

^Agreed^

Plus I thought there was a bug once, but I later found out that it was my mistake.

17 years ago
I mean REPORT bugs, not squash them.

17 years ago
Still thinking about ... thoughts anyone ?

17 years ago
Actually I like this .... I encourage users to find bugs ... so maybe a Count plus a bug trophy for top 3 bug finders?

17 years ago
Yeah, that would be neat. A trophy for the top bug finder. That would work. Just make sure it's a bug before you report it,lol.

17 years ago
Yeah, good point, there are a lot of "by design" things -- but, I suppose that's OK. If it's a rediculous one or something I'll just delete it and it wont count.

17 years ago
Mabey have a by design section and don't let those count.

17 years ago

oh now you make a trophy for that!!! lol geeze, ive found trillions of... ummm, wait, ive found 2 or 3 minor, miniscule, insignificant, bugs (because this site is just so perfect the way it is.) over the course of the millions of years that MAG has existed. what does that count for? lol

nate

17 years ago
Wait a sec.  MAG has existed for the past 5 1/2 years no?

17 years ago

its called drama havy lol

nate