Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

counter, by hamburgerfish

17 years ago
I can't seem to beat this game. And I must complain that normal logic doesn't suffice. The game cheats. When I pick certain numbers, suddenly the computer can pick 11, but when he picks the same numbers, I don't get to pick 11. It makes no sense whatsoever. Also, there seems to be no set rule for how many numbers down you can go, although it's supposed to be 3, obviously. Can someone tell me how to beat this game?

17 years ago

im with you there. i cant beat it either.

nate

17 years ago
I beat it, its easy just use ur back button when he starts to only have two links, keep going back and choosing different choices til you get 11 i think it is. THAT GAME IS BULLSHIT by the way,

17 years ago
That game is a major rip-off of twenty three. He should lose points for copying.

17 years ago
I even tried back button linking, and I sort of lost interest in finishing somewhere around the fifth time he got 11. . .

17 years ago
I got it on my second try.

17 years ago
no matter what i do he chooses 11, even if i go back and pick what he picked to get to 11, he still gets to choose 11 and i don't. it's crap.

17 years ago
I think I had to go back to the 18 choices.. i dont remmeber tho.

17 years ago
24, 18, 13, 11, 9, 7,5,3,1.

17 years ago

Still its a gay game.