Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Times change

17 years ago

I was dreaming one night.

I seemed to dive into my old memories

Out of the screen of darkness came a name of somthing forgotten.

I've returned yet again.Hmm I'm 16 now. Are march & solostrike still around? I remember when there were no "forums" and everything was just 'post and read.' I also remember when the story creation system sucked. Now it has pwned everything. I look back on ym old games...man they are some crap. But it was start. Now I've been hardened over the years and am back to make soemthing wothwhile...until the next 5 years.

Times change

17 years ago
Welcome back, BILLY.

March and Solo are both still around, but I've only seen March on about five times in the last five months. Good luck with your new games. Acknowledging what you have done is the first step to creating better storygames. Again, welcome back.

Times change

17 years ago
Hahaha, yer like "welcome back Billy old buddy old pal!" but when i came back you were like "who the hell are you?" hahaha

Times change

17 years ago
ahahahahhahaha

Times change

17 years ago
Alright well lets see you make a top game Billy!!  Your from the Pre-JJJ era eh?  Welcome back!

Times change

17 years ago
Hey Billy-- you did all the art for your games, right?  That's pretty cool. 

Times change

17 years ago
And his avatar too.

Times change

17 years ago

a little egotistical, are we?, "Pre-JJJ era" lol

Anyways, hey Billy! LONG TIME no talk, seems all the "oldtimers" are returning lol. Nice to see you back, and if you need help with the new concepts in the editor, PM me, ive also got some articles written in the help section, scripting is the big change, so you may want to look into that...