Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 7/24/2005: Good idea, low priority though.
This feature was completed 10/22/2008: implemented as tags!

Folders for MyPictures

19 years ago
I was actually incquiring about the use of folders to keep pictures stowed away, more or less for organization purposes. Is this at all possible. I'm starting to notice that the more games you have (or are making) the harder it is to try to organize what you have (for use at a later time). Does this make any sense or should I just quite my bitching? (March don't answer that last question)

re:Folders?

19 years ago
i know what you are saying, and i agree that a pictures folder would be great. usually the pictures i use in any project i keep in a folder on my desktop though so im not sure i understand the organization part. however, if MAG.COM could have a community folder so to speak that would rock. it could have categories of pictures that meet the requirements to be posted on this site. but the only prob there is that alexp and march are way too busy to make that happen right now. therefore im willing to keep my system the way it is.

nate

19 years ago
It's definitely on the list. George (chocobot) drew a nice series of stock images to use, now only to find the time to do it ... ugh ...

19 years ago
Not possible to do at this time, but it's definitely a good idea. I'll add it to the list. How many pics do you have going on now?

19 years ago
Right now I'm not overwhelmed (with pics), but when I actually get to writing I go non-stop for a good period of time, which means I must already have the pictures downloaded into 'Mypictures' and I really don't have the option of storing them on this computer for filing (currently not my computer). More or less I'm just thinking ahead. Thanks for the consideration.

19 years ago
It's a good idea. My games have left me with a HUGE list of pics that are kinda tough to organize. But it would require a lot of alexp work unfort...
about all the bitchin?
no comment again.
march

18 years ago
People who need this:  JJJ, Solo, March, Jdog, Devin711;  I quess that is all.

17 years ago
And Me now.