Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
This idiot Tomor joins the site and makes a stupid over-done omfg its a day in your life storygame with this description:

You start off by waking up in your bed next to a beautiful, lovely girl. No shit, you had sexual intercourse with her. Now it's time to get ready for work. You better fucking get moving you piece of fucking dick shit.

So I send him a PM:

Your story-game doesn't look like it contains appropriate content for a family site, as an Admin I'd advise against publishing such material. Especially in the description of the story-game.

He Replies:

Right, okay.

Have you noticed "Maturity Level: 7 - anything goes" ?
Why do you call this a family site when you have Maturity Level feature?
I'd like to know, thanks.

So as I'm rofling at his idiocy, I reply:

Do you notice how the description page of the storygame can be read before the storygame has even been launched?

If you did, then you'd realize that putting age innapropriate material in there with no warning isn't guarded by any maturity level warning.

Perhaps one day, you'll become more observant and less belligerent.

Trying to cover his sorry ass, he says:

Read the the maturity level before reading the description?

So I sarcastically return:

Oh yeah that's common sense.. Read from the bottom of the page up, I'm sure everyone does that.

He replies:

Oh, and, where does it say that this is a family site?
Well, I don't see how swear words would affect their lives so greatly. Swearing is everywhere, T.V., pretty much everywhere in society.

I rofl and Reply:

It's not your call to make, this isn't your site. By that logic, we should just show kids violent and brutal deaths all day because it happens everywhere in the ENTIRE WORLD. An Intelligent person could derive that this is a family site from a VARIETY of sources, but someone who bothered to realize that we have a maturity levels system at ALL would realize that we're open to having a younger audience as well as an adult audience.

He replies:

You make it seem like a bad thing. I think the younger folk of society should know what's going on. Many kids are ill-educated and don't know a damn thing. A few harsh words shouldn't really affect their lives. They should already know what's right or wrong on their terms and shouldn't use those words just because I do. If they do not, then they shouldn't even be on the internet in the first place.

I Reply:

First of all, you assume that this is my opinion. I'm an administrator fulfilling his obligation to the Owner's of the site, if you have a dispute with any of them, you can contact them from the About Us section or the Contact Us link at the bottom.

Second of all, your opinion is irrelevant and your impact on society is miniscule. If that is your idea of how it should be, find a microphone and go downtown in your city, find kids and yell swear words at them. Don't worry, it wont be a bad thing if they're raised well. Oh, and I'm sure you'll get far in life.

He says:

You seem to be exaggeration what I'm saying. I'm not forcing them to read my literature. If they happen to come across my story, well, okay then! They can just close it and forget about it.

Also, you can stop with the insulting please. I am a mere 14 year old teenager with raging hormones, I do not know where I will go in life yet. Besides, the story hasn't even been published yet, so people cannot even see it. Correct?

My Reply:

Incorrect, see the sneak preview thing you have checked in the Game Options tab? That means ANYONE can read the description. And, you can't pull the: "Dont insult me, I'm just a kid" saying if you're willing to write about sex and vulgarity. You picked a fight, and you got one.

P.S: The general concept for your story-game has been done fifty million times, it's in the top 5 most common first story-game attempts and you won't go far with it anyway.

His Reply:

I'm not trying to get far with it. I made it for my friends to have some laughs.
Also, I don't recall insulting you, so I think you should stop. You're making a fool out of yourself by doing that. I've disabled the sneak preview thing, so no one can read it. I don't even recall enabling that either. Is that enabled on default?

My Reply:

Cool. Don't publish it.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

Wait. Even though this guy sounds like a random troll... Since when do we have easily offended visitors?

I mean, look at Endmaster and his stuff.

Of course, End has writing skill. This guy...

With a description as dumb as that, I want to give that gangsta-wannabe a bitch slap.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

"Second of all, your opinion is irrelevant and your impact on society is miniscule"

Bwhahaha! You can pinpoint the second where his heart rips in half!

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
loool. The difference is that End's games aren't vulgar in the descriptions. They're warnings, so that a user like my younger cousin (he's like barely double digits in age and his username is Aerostar) can arrive at the description page and say. "Oh man, this is for adults only." Whereas he arrives at the description of that one and sees: "Oh fucking shit fuck dickhead intercourse."

Yeah.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

What a douchebag. Trying to pass off his vulgar junkpile as a cartharsis for his "raging hormones" is bullshit. There are special sites on the interwebz that are made for that, and CYS is not one of them. He also says that his cursing won't affect kids or whatever. No shit! Either people find cussing gratuitous (myself), or a[n immature] joke (Tomor), or it doesn't faze them at all (Somali Warrior Children perhaps?). So no, you're not going to teach kids about life by placing cusses all over the page and getting them hard; you do that by making an effective political statement that's simple, universal, and doesn't contain crap like cussing. It's fucking bullshit in my goddamn faggot asshole fuck!

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

It's a fucking overall trend that fucking stories based around fucking swearing facking are fucking very badly fucking written. Besides that, fucking f-bombs use their fucking shock value if used too fucking often, even if you do have a fucking dildo up your fucking arse.

Fuck. It pisses me the fuck off.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

lol They use their shock value. USE. You lose, Rommy.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Yeah Rommel has a perma dildo fucking his vagina, twenty four seven. It's why he's such a fucking cunt.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
The guy seems a little nuts. He may need help.

However, if this is a family site, Why swear here if kids can read but not post?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

Overall I try to keep racy things out of my stories. Sex, language, drugs, etc. I find it gratuitous and usually detracts from the story. I mean, I will use cusses if it's a characteristic of the character (usually if he's uneducated, OR pissed off), and as for sex I'd prolly just show sensuality, and then switch the shot once it starts to get serious. If there's dialogue in bed, I'll show that. You know, it might be important. Drugs will usually just be referenced, as a way to describe the world (ie: They were known for trafficking drugs, etc.).

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Good point, but this is the forums. People who come here, come to read stories, not to read forums.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

O rly? I know a few who are here for nothing but the forums.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

They sound like filthy shiznos

What is a shizno? Take the smelliest creature on the planet. Does it crap? And, in turn, does it's crap take craps? No? then there is no translation in your language.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

Hmm. I wonder if Tomor. LMTL and Realbread are the same person.

Further reconnaisance appreciated.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Tomor and Realbread write completely differently. Tomor is a lot better.

Realbread's story description:

This Story is going to be about my fitcional charactar named Bob Bob will be faceing hard decisions like drugs,Beer and zombies. Will you lead bob to the right place or will he pass out and later on be eating by the undead First story should be easy for you enjoy :P

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

I just came because of the excessive amount of correct punctuation.

Seriously? Another fucking zombie piece of shit story?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Haha! Thought that sounded familiar. Red Vs. Blue right?

But yeah, this is one more idiot who tried to come off sounding smart after a complete disregard for the rules. Shame we don't get many users who actually try to write.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Did you ever ban tomor or something?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

Haha, Rommel reminded me of one of my favorite quotes:

"Fuck you.  Fuck you and fuck your mother and fuck the fucking horse you fucking rode in on.  You will not even die in battle.  No warrior will taste your blood.  No one alive will take your life.  You will die a soft, poor death.  You will die with a kiss on your lips and a lie in your heart." Neil Gaiman

Also, I agree with JJJ, in that this guy is an idiot. haha

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
That quote reminds me of another quote. this time, of a drunk guy being called by an Arnold Schwarzenegger. "FUCK YOU STRANGER!"

Arnold: Howdy stranger.

Drunk guy: Well, Fuck you stranger!

Arnold: Howdy stranger.

Drunk guy: Fuck you stranger!

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
That was a stupid quote megaman. Zero's pwned.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

How bout this one:

"Fuck."

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Heard from everywhere. Even C-SPAN.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

So, what happened to this poo-toh Tomor? 

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

He has been VANQUISHED!

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
You mean banned?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
no

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
It would be fun to see the look on his face if he did get banned.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
He didn't do anything to get banned and you sure as hell can't see his face. To be honest, you're much more annoying to the community than he ever was, Megaman.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
I'm not dammit.

That's bob who is the biggest idiot on here & I'm trying to drive him nuts with duel challenge.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Last Activity
3/17/2009 7:36 PM

Bob was last active on MARCH 17TH. WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
lol, March 17th & he declined one duel on August 5th.

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU BOBBY GIRL?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
DUELS AUTOMATICALLY DECLINE AFTER THREE DAYS, YOU MORON.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

"I'm not dammit."

Damn, that's funny to me! Haha

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Yeah, he's not a beast on the drums either, right?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Just shut up about me, for pete's sake.

We're laughing at Tomor.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

I swear, if this guy is not bob, I will personally cut Anubis's balls off with Silver's mouth.  Personally.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
LOOOOOL

He can't be though, it's just sooo unlikely that if he was, I'd personally cut Anubis's balls off with Rommel's mouth. Personally.

Poor Anubis, eh?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

He deserves it.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Cut off his balls, I've betting $200 on you doing that. just kidding.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

You better just be kidding. I like mah balls ;(

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
I am.

You could cut someone else's balls but then it would seem wrong.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

Man, you're always talking about balls, aren't you?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
No, are you?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

I am.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

this guy is an idiot.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
I think I'm seeing double...

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

That guys responce doesn't even make sense...

Anubis and Megamantn should be penis partners.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

Uh...aren't we?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
I thought they were just bff's.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

best fuck friends?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
it's thirteen year old girl slang for best friends forever. Essentially, I'd rather be dead then have or be a bff.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

No shit, Sherlock.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Whoops :P

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Since you're talking about idiots and gay stuff, this is semi on topic...

I just found this comment that JJJ made about some dude's story hilarious: "I upped the maturity level to 6 from 3. Where the fuck did you get the idea that a dildo is appropriate for something geared at 10 year olds?"

One can't just throw a bunch of swear words at the screen, you either have use them inventively or at least write them into the dialogue of characters that are prone to do it. (Criminals, trailer trash, battle-worn soldiers, anti-social loners, etc)

At this point I almost feel like writing an article called "How to write a proper level 7 maturity story" Lol.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

yeah, too many people just toss cuss words around to sound cool. only to end up looking stupid. pretty sad.

nate

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Although, I probably shouldn't have dropped the "F" bomb there, for fear of looking hypocritical. I really wanted to get my point across though.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

Nah, it was appropriate. My 8th grade English teacher (who was a beast), upon overhearing a cuss word from one his students, raised his head, opened his mouth, looked at the cusser, and said "I don't mind you swearing. Just don't overdo it. You have to use the swears properly, as to convey emotion." He then returns to his work and lets us continue working on our assignment. Yeah. Mr. LoVullo was my best teacher ever.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Yeah, Mr. Rembold and Mr. Elwood said the same thing to us this year.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
My music appreciation teacher was like that... in fact, I think that all my teachers last year except my chem teacher was like that. haha

Also, Fuck. :p

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

That is a massive rant!

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

I want you to wallow in guilt for eternity as you contemplate the emence proportions of complete unnecessity that your comment adds to the conversation above.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

does yours anubis? lol the ultimate paradox when attacking someone for not contributing. oh well. (and i couldnt care less if mine does lol)

nate

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

I already played my part, ya Nazi. :P

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

its natzi idiot!

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

you played your part? want a cookie or something? lol

nate

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

You better not be serious, Dazohan.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

Yeah, or he'll put his penis in your bottom. 

Then he'll punch you in the face.

This creates the illusion that you're getting something you want, and then you find that your face hurts.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

What if I'm into domination? S'right, bidge.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

Either way we get to laugh at you.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

cool

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

i'll like that

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

What the fuck is wrong with you, Dazohan!? Enough with these pathetic comments.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Way to ruin my shit. Yeah it's a massive rant.. IT'S SPELLED NAZI YOU MORON.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

i'm just taking the mike.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

What does that mean?

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

joking about somit

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

anubis how did you not know what that ment. seriously.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

lol Nah it's my new catchphrase when trying to read Dazohan's messages. Even if they're in perfect English, which has yet to occur.

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago

I think his bad english, stupidity and dumb comments seems like another familiar ex-person to this site.......BOBMCBOB!!! I think Bob has resurfaced himself in one of these retarded recent profiles

lol @ this idiot!

14 years ago
Something says Simpsons/Redeye to me. They were friends and joined the site.