Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

I'm making a storygame about a superhero named Taco Man, which is based on humorous comic books I've made.  I've also made a superhero named Zebra Man that's the favorite superhero of the boy in my comic strip, Joey.  But now Joey likes STAR WARS more (who doesn't?!).  Anyway, you guys know or have any stupid superheroes?

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

I don't believe in the men-in-tights sort of superhero. It just looks so stupid that I can't take it seriously. But I do like superheros like Rorschach who dress up in regular clothes or trench coats (I have a trench coat fetish :3-----) but still have powers and a goal or something that they fight for. So since I only like serious superheros and perhaps the occasional men-in-tights superhero (Batman, that's about it), I tend to not look into the sillier ones.

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago
Funny you should bring this up. My username is the name of an idiotic super hero I created in the fourth grade. It's kinda what got me into writing. :D

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago
Well, I'm not stupid, but I'm a pretty big fan of myself.

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

Fan of what, specifically?

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago
Me. I think that's what I said, isn't it? Do you mean, specifically what about me?

It might be my fantastic looks, my charming and fantastic personality, my bank account with over four hundred billion dollars, my multiplicity of talents, my impeccable sense of timing. Perhaps it's just my confidence.

No wait, it's my ability to be modest in the face of all my strong-points.

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

lol JJJ-man, defender of the meek and humble. You fucker.

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

Haha, it's true though.  He didn't even mention his career as carpenter, golfer, martial artist, sex offender, construction worker, or British guy... all of which he holds the rank of #1.

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

I follow in an uncomfortably close second in one of those categories...and it's not British guy.

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago
Fucking golfer, your like the Vijay Singh to my Tiger Woods.

Oh, you meant sex offender? Oh, well in that case, 3J-Man will have to kill you. Violently.

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

And I will enjoy it.

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

can i watch?

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

Well Zero is video-taping it, so ask him for a copy.

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

ok

Stupid Superheroes

14 years ago

Cheese us, you facking mudak, I was just kidding.