Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

Everything okay?

14 years ago

How are things here at CYS?

Any major issues we should know about?

March.

Everything okay?

14 years ago
Bahahaha, hello there, March. We can't change passwords (worrysome), and we need more traffic, hehehe. That's about it.

Happy New Years.

Everything okay?

14 years ago

Hahaha, I am STILL working on Terra Proxima, now embarrassingly behind schedule.

Oh, and I had my first taste of pen and paper (sort of) RPGs and love it. I never knew what I was missing...

Everything okay?

14 years ago
Nope, no major issues I can think of, except, I too am embarrassingly behind schedule of my story(ies).

Everything okay?

14 years ago

Aside from things beging kinda dead, everythings alright.  I know I haven't been on as often, but that's because of school.  Even still, it almost makes me nostalgic for the days everyone in CYS was hating on everyone else. haha  Good times.

It sucks that Seth's gone; he ran some epic Mafia games.

Everything okay?

14 years ago
Everything's all good on this end too. But CYS always goes through small periods of Dead zones. I had the exact thought on Seth though.

Everything okay?

14 years ago

I'd like to see some of the accepted features implemented. But I'm busy, too, so I can see why they haven't been, even after 2 years.

Everything okay?

14 years ago
Glad to hear that things are going okay.
Your admins have moved on to some other projects, as many of you have.
We still do check in from time to time hoping to see a great story or two.

Let us know if there's anything we need to be attentive to. The only feature that seems worth it to me is the "print your story" feature but alexp and I haven't had a lot of lock brainstorming how to do that with our current system. I'll bring it back up.

march

Everything okay?

14 years ago
There are quite a few great stories out now, that might not have been out last time you came in. And I finally wrote an 8! Haha.

Everything okay?

14 years ago

I'd really love to be able to print out Terra Proxima - I like to have my stories in hard copy :D

Hope it's possible.

Everything okay?

14 years ago

Hey March!

Well not much happened, but a few days ago, my testicles fell off. You see I became a Ghoul a few years ago, and now, because of all the raditation, my body is really starting to fall apart. I keep losing my arm and having to stitch it or duct tape it back on, but now that my testicles fell off, I am starting to get depressed. I'd rather die than live like a monster. I didn't re-attach my testicles because there's no point and they smell horrible. It's very embarrassing and I've talked to my family about it. I don't want to disturb my friends or anything, so I kept it private until now. Do you have any ideas about dealing with this problem? Thanks, I really appreciate any help you can offer.

Everything okay?

14 years ago

I was under the impression that your smelly testicles fell off long before you became a ghoul.  I'm sorry for you loss, however small and insignificant.

Everything okay?

14 years ago

Shutchyo bitch-ass mouth, Smoothskin! lol