Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Red45 and JFP Unpublished

13 years ago
Jurrasic Fairview Park is going to be temporarily unpublished so that Red45 can fix the spelling/grammar/lackofimages.

13 years ago

Thanks. I'm using a different computer now, and this one lets me post on the forums. But that's about it. Technology sucks.

I'm about 7% done.

11 years ago

wow I remember my password - Thank You Mr. Red 45 - you are an awesome individual who has brought a huge smile to my face, after Alex sent me an email about your review. My wife just told me the bad news that you are catfishing me and that you are not really red 45. None the less I still appreciate your thoughts and look forward to you cleaning up this insane game that initially came into existence as a military weapons prototype for sucking up people's time.

11 years ago

Totally stuck on this game with a whole bunch of items I don't know how to use, so... No idea how far through I am cheeky

11 years ago

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/the-parlor-room/message/2945

And hi there, Chocobot!

11 years ago

@ Briar - Hey, didn't you ask me for some help with JFP once? I just realized that the advice I gave you was for a totally different game! (the one where you are trying to kill the monster...)

Sorry about that  ^_^

11 years ago

Hey, you're harder to catch around here than your Sasquatch hehe!

10 years ago

Well, it's always my pleasure to help keep weapons of mass time wasting in tip-top shape. On a related note, it looks like I've been found out. You may have discovered my true identity as the Evil Catfisher of the WasteGet Mall Fountain, but you can never stop me from continuing my evil ways.