Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Most anticipated 2012 Movies

12 years ago
Hey guys, I've been very busy. I'll be on a little more now. I just wish I had more time to by on here, but whatever.

Anyway, with most popular blockbusters over for 2012 of course baring Breaking Dawn, which I find as ugh. Besides that, what are your most anticipated movies for 2012?

There is still time to announce movies, some 2012 movies aren't announced until later 2011, depending on the 2012 release.

As of today, here are my top 5.

1. The Dark Knight Rises (July 20th, 2012)
2. The Amazing Spider Man (July 3rd, 2012)
3. The Hunger Games (March 23rd, 2012)
4. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (December 14th, 2012)
5. The Avengers (May 4th, 2012)

Other notable mentions are

1. The Expendables 2
2. The Bourne Legacy
3. Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter

That is pretty much it. Your list doesn't have to be as long if you want to write. I'm just a movie buff, so don't mind me, haha. Hope to hear your favorite movies soon.

12 years ago

I can't wait for the Hunger games. But when I found out there's a good chance it might be rated R? My stomach did a flip and now I'm waiting in anticipation for the rating.

12 years ago
Well, Rated R wouldn't affect me, I'm well over 17 lol

12 years ago

yeah, but most of the age group who read it were mostly 12-15

12 years ago
In order of how I think they'll be released:

American Reunion
The Dictator
Madagascar 3
Snow White and the Huntsman
Ted
The Dark Knight Rises
Total Recall
Looper
That unnamed Osama bin Ladin movie by Kathryn Bigelow
That unnamed James Bond movie, "Bond 23"
The Hobbit
World War Z

Though I'm having doubts about World War Z having seen how they are changing a lot of the stuff of the book to make the movie more action-packed. I would have added Life of Pi, too, but the ending of the otherwise great book made me sour to the whole idea of seeing a movie about it.

12 years ago
Wow, Fergies post was at 22:02, and this was 21:01 and got in front lol. And I was debating about World War Z as well, although I have alot of good interest this year

12 years ago

I just checked out all the movies for 2012, and it feels like they're trying to milk every popular movie into a series. I think at this point, they're getting a little desperate.....and kind of pathetic.

12 years ago

Yeah, there's really no more original minds in the buisness. Seems like most directors just try to milk any thing, example. The Smurfs!