Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Do you sometimes wonder...

12 years ago
Why does a round pizza come in a square box? Why doesn't glue stick to its bottle? Why do you still call it a building when its already built? If you aren’t suppose to drink and drive, why do bars have parking lots? funny world.

12 years ago

The ANSWER:

1. So it can fit into your fridge easier.

2. I don't know, but it has something to do with oxygen.

3. because building is always going on, whether it's fixing a problem or just upgrading a piece of hardware--it's always happening!

4. Because people are stupid and they're too lazy to walk to the bars themselves and others have a designated driver who's the laziest of them all and won't get too drunk because he won't want to put in the extra weight of picking up more than 2 bottles of beer.

Hope I answered your questions!

12 years ago

The ANSWERS*

12 years ago

Well, answer me this Fergie, if bread is square, then why is salami round?

12 years ago

Because the creators of salami wanted such a response.

12 years ago

Because intestines are round?  I figure they use the same method with salami as with hotdogs.  Stick some pig intestine over a machine and pump it full of meat.

12 years ago
Yep.

12 years ago

*shutter*

12 years ago
Really fergie? You didn't know that hot dogs sausage, and peperoni where made with pig intestine.

12 years ago
Don't forget early condems. God I love my history teacher

12 years ago

I did know. And I'm just freaked out by it, even now.

12 years ago
1.)Circular containers would make it too hard to pick up the actual pizza. The square may not be the right shape, but you can put your hand into the corner easier than trying to wedge your hand between the crust and the circular container.

2.) Because God said so. Also because glue only gets sticky as the solvent evaporates, and there's not enough room for the air pocket to cause the solvent to evaporate in the bottle. Mostly the God thing though.

3.) Because English is the best language ever and anyone who disagrees is a communist <-<

4.) On the assumption that your fellow humans will either bring a designated driver, take public transportation, or walk home. Of course that's just what the gov'ment wants you to believe! It's a really a conspiracy made by the gov'ment so drunk drivers will cause wrecks which brings business to hospitals and wrecking services will get more business, which stimulates the economy!

12 years ago
I'm pretty sure the actual reason for number one is just that square boxes are easier to make out of cardboard.