Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

What is your favorite Game??

18 years ago
Everybody respond and let us know what your favorite game is. Feel free to post more than one.
Personally, I like Vengeance, A day in hell, Adventures with Raven, and choose your own adventure movie. (props of course to walmart game, finals week (the author of that game is the best!) and Jurassic Fairview Park)
march

re:What is your favorite Game??

18 years ago
The movie is GREAT! Scary and compelling, and probably the first of it's kind.

For the text games (though I have not read them all), I like Magus: Betrayal. It's well written and has an interesting story.

re:What is your favorite Game??

18 years ago
I like:
Finals Week (Hate to admit it, but it was awesome!)
The Maze_Man games (aside from 'lost keys' and 'Trapped!!!')
The September the 14th games (and the commercials in them!)
and (drum role here)...
A JUNG HERO'S ADVENTURE!!!!!!
Sorry bro (to Badger), but it feels wierd to list your games, after seeing the proccess and all.

18 years ago

ive said my favs many times and seem to keep changing them lol. ill keep saying Braak The Briton, but ill add Ghostly Mystery.

nate

18 years ago

1. Vengeance (BADGER KICKS....)
2. Something or another.
3. Something or another.

Etc....

18 years ago

18 years ago
Is badger back?

18 years ago

I am still in camp, but, as it turns out, I have limited internet access.

It seems my earlier message didn't go through, the computer is kind of broken. What I said was:

My favorite series are the September the 14th Series and its offshoot, the "What Really Goes On In..." series. I liked them from the beginning, but the arrival of September the 14th Part 6: Barney Lives really renewed my interest in them--it is my favorite in the series and my second favorite game on this site.

I alos like Big Time, The Wal-Mart game, the Maze Man games and the Choose-Your-Own-Adventure movies. 

Last but not least, my all-time favorite game on the site is Jurassic Fairview Park.

18 years ago
Cool, sweet, does Fear have access?