Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

MineCraft

12 years ago

Hey everyone. I was just wondering everyones opinion on MineCraft, If you have never heard of it then you should look it up. It may seem a bit dull at first but I personally think that when you start to play the game everything fits perfectly and it makes a great game. Also if you have played the game and know of a good multiplayer sever then I would like to check it out because I havn't found any good ones yet and im a lonely man in the world of MineCraftia :(

MineCraft

12 years ago

I've never had the attention span for Minecraft I guess. I tried to go on my brothers account but I got bored easily.

MineCraft

12 years ago
I tried a while ago buy just never got around to playing it that much.

MineCraft

12 years ago

It can get boring sometimes especially at the start of a new game. But when you start to mine stuff and building it gets a lot better.

MineCraft

12 years ago

I love playing MineCraft. Usually, I'm not the kind of person who plays sandbox games, but MineCraft was something that jsut stuck wiht me. I haven't had a lot of luck with Multiplayer servers yet, but I'm still looking. I've made plenty of worlds in solo, though, and I keep building my starter house in different ways... But on another hand, I've been having memory problems with MineCraft lately which has jsut become annoying but doens't make the game unplayable. It only happens when I start trying to explore the world with a map. But one thing I do love is trying to create complex redstone contraptions like hidden stairs that come out of the wall and stuff. Simple, really, but I'd like to think they were complex.

MineCraft

12 years ago

Well to make you feel better all red stone stuff is complex to me except compasses. I just stay away from red stoe because its to hard for my little brain :)

MineCraft

12 years ago
I started today, and it's actually really fun. So far I've only built a hole in a wall and put furniture in, but I like the slightly creepy feel you experience at night. What materials can you make tools with?

MineCraft

12 years ago

I am guessing you mean picks, swords, shovels, hoes, and axes. If so this is a list from worst to best

1. Wood

2. Stone

3. Gold

4. Iron

5. Dimond

and if you cheat you can make chainmail out of fire (no way to harvest it) and its the same as gold