Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

urban legends

12 years ago
Who here is into urban legend stories. Like i saw a couple recently, like the smith sisters murdered anonymously and the antique doll, among other interesting stories. Anyone here into urban legends?

urban legends

12 years ago

Very much so. It's a little obsession of mine.

urban legends

12 years ago
Have you heard of the ones i mentioned just now?

urban legends

12 years ago
I am more into bigfoot and that type of variety.

urban legends

12 years ago

I don't think bigfoot is urban.

urban legends

12 years ago

Man I love urban myths!! My dad had this old book full of them up until recently . He had to sell it to get some money to help him move, but I still remember most of them. Like the clasic man with the hook, babysitter and the guy that keeps calling her until she finds out he is in her house. Also some others that arn't as well know like Raw Hide and Bloody Bones, Jenny Greenteeth, and the Baba Yaga. Man I miss that book....

urban legends

12 years ago

I love them they are the best

urban legends

12 years ago
Hey Atmoicwatse! Isn't that the scary stories to tell in the dark books? Well, I actually found a youtube user named moonraven09 who has all those stories done in perfect animation

urban legends

12 years ago

Haha yeah some of those stories are in those books, but its not the same one. I don't think Baba Yaga, or Raw Hide Skin in Bones, or Jenny Greenteeth were in those books. Anyway I think I am going to have to check that guy out.

urban legends

12 years ago

you guys heard aqbout twin city? its a city with all twins after a nazi doctor poisioned the water supply

urban legends

12 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C%C3%A2ndido_God%C3%B3i

urban legends

12 years ago
Did you ever check the guy out AtomicWaste? Sorry i havent updated Hogwarts lately, I have been very busy

urban legends

12 years ago

No man I haven't. Turns out my grandmas desktop doesn't have any sound so I haven't had the chance to yet. Don't worry about the Hogwarts thing I understand how busy things can get.

urban legends

12 years ago

What about the the chewbricabra(Hard to spell).