Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/19/2012: Perhaps if this module gets re-done, this will be included.

Mass PMs

11 years ago
Wouldn't it be great to be able to PM multiple users with just one message? Instead of having to repeat the same thing over and over again.

Mass PMs

11 years ago

That could easily be abused by trolls. But I see the point, especially for forum games.

Mass PMs

11 years ago
See the group chat idea (also in this forum)

Mass PMs

11 years ago
It has a good use, but the only thing I would hate about it is these new spammers we've seen around the site getting access to it. I don't want to log in to see thirty messages from Dall or SafariJoe or Cysid about some irrelevant information.

Mass PMs

11 years ago
Hey! At least I was smart enough to create experiment (so what if it's practically destroying the site)

Mass PMs

11 years ago
Ruining this site? You give yourself too much credit.

Mass PMs

11 years ago

Like everyone said, if not for the trolls, it would be okay.

Mass PMs

11 years ago

perhaps only people with over a certain amount of points could use it. I know this has it's own set of potential problems, but it would eliminate some of the trolls at least. Or make it possible to ban people from using it, like the forums.

Mass PMs

11 years ago

I'm going to paraphrase what I said earlier, but points aren't a really good way to decide who can do something. A lot of people don't find points important and don't work to earn any. I used to confine myself to the forums and didn't read any stories except for a few rare instances for a few months.

Mass PMs

11 years ago
I understand the point of the trolls using it. Maybe there can be a restriction on who can use it?