Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

Two days ago was my two year anniversary on the site even though I've only been active for around nine months now. I think I've changed a lot in those nine months and this site contributed no small part to that.

Also, my birthday is in five days so I'm expecting a shit ton of presents from you guys :p

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago
Well, I have a box full of cockroaches for you and that's the present from me to you.
Enjoy your birthday coming in next five dazs with cockroachy dreams.

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

Two years!

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

Congrats, onto the next!

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

Crazy how much you can improve in terms of:

A) Rhetorical skill (understanding a flawed argument and making a less flawed argument as well)

B) Writing Ability

In a relatively short time at CYS, hey? And it's not even the writing you do in storygames so much as the writing you do in the forums.

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

Cool Playa! My Two-Year-iversary was two days ago as well! Weird :P But I'm still happy for you and me!

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

My 4 year anniversary is in a few months, though I've only been active for about a year now.

Also no one here gave me anything on my birthday :(

Though, I too think I've changed quite a bit (for the better), since becoming active on the site.

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

Blows my mind that you've had an account since 2008!

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

Yeah, I found the site way back when, then played a few games, then left. Years later, had the urge to read choose your own adventure style stories, found this site again, and realized I had been here before. Was pretty cool.

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

That actually happened to me as well in 2004 / 2005. Which is why if you go far enough back on old storygames there's sometimes alternate JJJ accounts commenting on shit (like an imbecile).

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

When I was first joined, if I look at what I posted and think about what I wrote . . . I can't help but want to classify myself as a troll.

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

I've been here for less than two years and I feel the same way.

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

I think everyone does that on this site, either that or it just blows our minds that we have a permanent log of our active maturing. Either way, congrats

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

Congrats :3

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

congrats

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

congrats 

Two Year Anniversary

11 years ago

C-C-C-C-C-OMBO BREAKER!!!! (In all seriousness congrats)