Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

favorite show and episode

11 years ago

what your favorite show and it's episode.

Mine is cartoon network  adult swim BOONDOCKS. A very controversial cartoon use the N-word a lot. I'm black and don't find it offensive. Seriously funny though.

My favorite episode is when Stinkmeaner returns from hell. and the story of thugnificent

11 years ago

what's yours. I'll add a link to the show if you want.

11 years ago
I couldn't even begin to say what my favorite show is, let alone favorite episode of one. I will say, however, that I love The Boondocks, too. Heck, my whole family loves that show. If I had to pick a favorite episode, it'd be the one where they go to the movies. Have you seen Black Dynamite? It's like Boondocks in the sense that it's anime-like, actiony and has a mostly-black cast, but I daresay it's not intelligent at all. I haven't watched very much of it. It's got some big laughs.

And there's also a long list of anime I like. One I still haven't finished and bet others have seen is Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood...which just has too many good episodes. I also like the third episode of some show called Kaiba a lot. Hm, yeah.

11 years ago

Oh your god I love your profile pic.

11 years ago

Probably have to roll with Game of Thrones, Season 1 Episode 1.

11 years ago

I'm a big Game of Thrones fan too, but I prefer episode 5 (the one where Jamie and Ned fight and Tyrion is in the Vale).

11 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICuHEAyLhKA&feature=relmfu

Boondocks stinkmeaner strikes back

11 years ago

I don't actually know what my favorite show is, let alone the episode :P However, my favorite episode of the Boondocks is when The Pimp Named Slickback teaches Tom to keep his wife in line.

11 years ago

Tom, Sarah and Usher

11 years ago
The Adult Swim website currently has The Story of Thugnificent free to watch, in full. That's awesomely convenient! Have a link while it still works, since I think they rotate their line-up of full episodes. (And by the way Bo, ew, your avatar is anime art, not street art, and I DON'T THINK I APPROVE. )

11 years ago

Well, your character is apparently some kind of knock-off of this magnificent character in my picture screen, so that's the original him :) I love that anime, tried to pick up the season at Movie Stop, but it was fifty freaking dollars.

11 years ago
I can't stand this. This topic was supposed to be about the favorite episode of your favorite show. We can't start talking about our avatars, one of which I chose specifically to get your attention. That wouldn't be symmetrical. The souls of the two conversations aren't compatible.

Oh, but my last avatar was from some show called Jikuu Tenshou Nazca. That show kind of sucked, but the theme song is great, and the beginning of the third episode, where some guy and his girlfriend get attacked by a skateboarding gang, was pretty funny. I guess that was my favorite episode of...a show that's definitely not my favorite, but that I still somehow had fun with. Relevant, I guess?

11 years ago

Well myf avorite episode of Soul Eater is when Hero finds Excalibur, so it counts. Also, how dare you bring Death the Kid into this? He  has nothing to do with Excalibur, he put him back in the rock!

11 years ago
DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT. Death the Kid's my favorite character and I'm not even that far into the series - I've been following the manga instead of the anime, and I'm only done with volume 3, so I don't even know who Hero is and I had to look him up! And, by extension, aren't you also dissing Black-Star-Star? Come on, don't stoop so low! That guy's gonna surpass the gods! You can't say things like that to the ultimate god-death combo! I bet they could beat Hero any day! MyfavoritepartofSoulEatersofaristhepartwhereTsubakihastofightherbrother!

11 years ago

I didn't diss Kid - He's freakishly awesome - let alone Black-Star. But I don't like Black-Star, his character just doesn't appeal to me.

11 years ago

Favorite show is American Horror Story. It's one of the few shows that the plot twists actually threw me for a loop. 

Favorite episode is 4&5(title Halloween part 1 & 2). It was one of the first episodes to explain some of the twists and turns of the plot. Plus it gave me a great scene with my favorite character Moira.

11 years ago

TV Show-Breaking Bad (however I LOVE Game of Thrones and the Walking Dead.)

Anime-Clannad After Story, hands down. I'd say it's better than Breaking Bad as well if you were to ask me which is better.

11 years ago

Doctor Who. I'd really have to think about it to pick a favorite episode, and I don't feel like thinking that much right now.

Game of Thrones is pretty good, but (at the risk of sounding like a hipster), I prefer the books mostly because I read them years before the show came along. It confuses me when characters look nothing like what I imagined.

11 years ago

Spongebob- Pizza Delivery 

11 years ago

Mine would be Babylon 5 which was a 5 year story arc about a space station which was, In the shows terms, the last best hope for peace. I was always surprised by the plot twists, and I enjoyed Londo and G'kar's fights.

to pick a best episode would be kinda hard since they all are basically one large episode, seeing how, If I remmeber correctly, there were barley any filler episodes, unlike the sequel Crusade, (which was ruined by marketers and canceled once it started getting Intresting) but I feel that the final episode was great, since it was ending of all the stories, just like a final book isn't as good as the first, but you have a sense of completion with the reading.

11 years ago

Stargate SG1 is one of my favorite shows but I am not sure I can put it as my favorite.