Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Runescape

11 years ago

After not playing it for years, I finally fell back in love with this. Anyone else play?

Runescape

11 years ago

I tried it for an hour and then decided not to play it.

Runescape

11 years ago

Yeah, maybe.  The community is really bad now.  (Seriously, people harassing each other because of genders?  Not only that, the really high level assholes don't get the same penalties as when I report a level 1 troll.  Jagex seriously needs to fix their shit up.  Otherwise, we're gonna end up with a pretty good MMO filled with an LoL community.  Who wants that?)

Runescape

11 years ago

I used to... Then i quit because it got boring

Runescape

11 years ago

I used to play all the time, but recently it just seems like a bunch of 12yr olds are on there talking about smoking pot and joining the army. FUN. I'd love it if I could just be in a server by myself. I guess that's not the point of an MMORPG huh? Plus it seems like to do ANYTHING you have to pay. They nickel and dime you over any and everything. 

Hey you wanna make something cool? We'll let you run around and collect everything for it and get it halfway done but to finish it you'll have to be a member. Kthanks.

Pisses me off.