Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

Ok, I'm rae38. I'm new so... I could use some help.

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

Hi rae, welcome to the site. My first recommendation is to not use the basic editor when writing storygames, always use the advanced one. It's not more complicated, it just has more options (which don't get in your way if you don't use them). Using the basic editor first means you'll have to get accustomed to the advanced one, and it's far more convenient to just skip that stage.

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

Ok, thanks! What is the difference though?

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

The way you navigate through pages is different and there are more features, but you can largely ignore all the additional features.

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

Hi and welcome! Good luck with your stories  =)

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

Thanks!

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

I'll be expecting good stories, just like from everybody on this site.  Welcome, and please do make yourself comfortable.  *Hides a razor behind back*

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

Opps, I forgot about the whole "razor" thing - wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more ...

*hides silver banana peel behind back*

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

BZ... I think that you are losing your sanity at a scary pace. You need to stop making the zombie game, it'll kill your brain!

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

Hello I'm now too! just started at 10-24-12. i had just finished an advanced story as my first story and i'm pretty proud of it! you should check it out; it is called, "The Horde"...by... ME! lol. but i digress, the point is, i need some feedback on it and some POLITE  criticism.  

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

crud i mean new now... oh well i cant blame auto correct now... haha

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

Welcome to the site haddockhorde  =)

Uh... Hi

11 years ago

Hello, hope you enjoy the site and our company.