Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 9/6/2005: Yep. As soon as we get the art done.
This feature was completed 9/20/2005: Done.

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
There seem to be enough quizzes for it to have it's own catagory.  What do you think alex?

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
JJJ - You have made 10 full quizzes.  That is awsome.  Can you make one that deals with quizzes?

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
Hey, good idea.  I'l do that after my series.

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago

Good point. Two things to consider about categories. First, categories can only be added two at a time (gotta stay even) and we need graphics for the new categories that are just like that old ones.

ACtually, now that I think about it, it will get to the point where we have too many categories already, and we'll need to sub-categorize.  But I think we can afford two more without making too many on the select list .... so what two categories do you think we should add?

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
Sports and Quizzes

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
How many sports games are there? I've only seen a few of the REdsox ones ...not to say there aren't more ...

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
Drafted to the: Predators, Hockey Quiz, sports quiz, I could make more.  Nate likes them.  Maybe there arnt enouph......  Maybe Serie: What Really goes on, September, Quiz:, etc....  Just with tthose there is like 19.

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
Oh, there is NASCAR, another sports game

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
I'm going to come up with the next section.  Kid games.  Games that are intended for kids 8 and below.  It lets them have there own section where grammer and spelling is low.  All kids below 8 years of age or below, found by the birthday, their games will go there and in whatever section they picked.

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago

Didn't realize you had a suggestion for this ... choco's working on the art for it, so, congrats on yet another FWW acceptance.

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
Cool and Great! I didn't remember this.

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
hey, if a quiz category is being made, then what is the second category? (in sets of twos right?) I hope its my, most played, recently played, or now highest rank idea.

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
is it sports?

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago

No it isn't sports ... but I did ask choco to draw a "highest rank" cysid --- but then I realized something, aren't the category featured games already the highest ranked?

So, I'm not sure right now ...

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
my The Sniper is a feature but its rank is 3, choose your own boredom, it would have been 2, good for you to poop on, but i decided to play and rate it 8 so it could raise a few levels.

Quizzes!!!!

18 years ago
also... highest rank also means best from all games. fetaured games in edutainment are only featured because of the quantity of those types of games. also... the wal*mart has been spoken very highly of, along with vengeance, while other featured games, not so much.

This feature is finished.

18 years ago
Done