Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Yo :]

11 years ago

I'm new to the site, and lookin' forward to playing some of the storygames and forum games on here. (And possibly writing some of my own.) Beware though that I'm usually too lazy to leave comments.

Well, that's all I could think of to write here...I'm me and you're you (no shit, sherlock) - and that's how you'll know me by, cuz I'm me. :P

Please ignore the above comment...I do random shit like that sometimes when I'm bored. (Also, I don't mean to be rude, but I tend to swear alot for no particular reason.)

Also, if you haven't figured it out by yet, I like setting my coffee on fire. (Although most of the time the match dies and I get blackened bits of wood in my coffee :/)

11 years ago

Ooh! You like fire too awesome! :D

Welcome to the site enjoy your stay here.

Beware of the mustache-penguin war though, They don't take prisoners.

cool

11 years ago

Welcome to the site.

Join the penguin side. The mustaches hate fire coffee. Penguins LOVE fire coffee and drink it every day.

11 years ago

Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

11 years ago

Welcome tothe site and enjoy your time here

11 years ago

Glad to have you with us  :)

11 years ago

Welcome to the land of wonder, where unicorn lives and the only limit is your mind. I am your guide, the glorious master of creation - Alvin.

For your information, we are currently in a state of war between Penguins from dimension nowhere and Mustache golem from dimension somewhere.

It would seem that the war might be currently on hold though I could be wrong. Would you like some coffee?

Ignore all of them. Join my glorious secret undercover army dedicated to bringing every sentient being under my rule. :D

11 years ago

Flaming coffee and an ice coffee addict eh, I predict some conflict here.

Welcome though!

*--<(",..,")>=l---

11 years ago

Welcome friend, stay awhile. 

You should join the Order-Of-Fire; it's an order designed to keep the war going forever by setting random mustaches and penguins on fire and blaming it on the enemy.