Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 7/22/2013: it's a wonderful idea, but unfort a lot of work, and there's no plans to redoing the adv editor just yet.

Different View

10 years ago

Would there be a way to have a little button that changes the view in the editor so that you can see your story in more of a story-map format? That way you could see any orphaned pages, pages that have no links, etc. and see how your story all comes together. Also, it would be really handy when you are proofreading your story and really don't want to have to have like 20 zillion pages open (to make sure your story doesn't skip around) because I hate proofreading and anything that would make it easier is awesome! :) There would be just so many uses for a new way to see the editor. Probably only in the advanced editor though...

Different View

10 years ago

Seconded! Although it would probably be a b**ch to code.

Different View

10 years ago

Twould be cool, though it would be unable to account for page changes made through scripting...

Different View

10 years ago

I'm for it but i'm pretty sure it whould be really hard to code in

Different View

10 years ago

That would be great! I'm working on a story right now that has 25 different story endings (not deaths just endings), so including all of the deaths I'm going to have, my story is going to be very complicated. What you are suggesting would make my life a million times easier.