Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 7/25/2005: Yep.
This feature was completed 10/16/2005: The FWW (This forum) pretty much took care of this feature.

The List

18 years ago
Can you make it so that the list of accepted ideas goes in the order of pritoritory?  Then you won't need a page that called "The List".  That would be the list.

The List

18 years ago
Definltey. This was something I was plannign to do as part of the NEWS & UPDATES tab (which doesn't yet exist.

The List

18 years ago

Are you going to add one for every tread?

Mabey for the ones like games workshop, parlor room, and grearal discussion we should be able to pick which avatar (there will be preset ones and the posters' pictures)  they wish to show for that thread.  A question mark is a great preset one.

For news you should do some type of media.  (Raido, TV, or Newspaper)

The List

18 years ago

No plans to that at this time ... I never liked user-selectable icons for posting. I have it on my other site, and it makes things too confusing. No one pays attention to them because anyone can select anything they like.

The List

18 years ago

One idea I just thought of could go with the list but if accepted should be implemented when you do ratings.  You could do it by showing a rating system for each idea.  The system could remember which member did that score.  Then they could change it.  If not then they could just score the idea once for the list.  Of course it wouldn't be like a list you fully controlled.  The rating system would be like the other ones.  1 through 8.

The List

18 years ago

We don't want to make the features a democratic process, or anything close.

It's more like a Open Suggestion Box -- if it's a direction we want to go, we'll do it (regardless of how popular it is or isn't). We ofcourse do read the comments on all the feature suggestions and what not, so we can fairly gauge the popularity of an idea already.

The List

18 years ago
Allright then.  So is the list going to be next on the list?  Or is that just moving posts up and down.

The List

18 years ago
Mabey you should have a picture of a person screwing in a light bulb and use it to show that you are currently working on the feature.