Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

me

3 years ago

Hi my name is Franklin I am 11 and I love storys with plot.

I live in south colonie, new york

me

3 years ago
Hi there. Not gonna lie, you're kinda young for this site, so proceed with caution. Are you reading anything right now? Be sure to check the maturity ratings on these things. And if you write something, you should post a link on the Writing Workshop board and ask for feedback before actually publishing it. A lot of first time authors your age wind up getting their stories unpublished for low ratings or for not meeting site standards in other ways, and then get their feelings hurt over it. If you start wandering around the forum in confusion posting random off topic/badly spelled things, you'll probably be blocked from using it for awhile. It's not a big deal and won't stop you from reading any stories. Also, please do not make a habit of telling internet strangers your name, age, and location. Jesus.

me

3 years ago
Welcome to the site, Franklin. I hope you find some good stories that you like here.

me

3 years ago
Good luck~

me

3 years ago
Honestly I wonder if half these kids popping up lately aren't just bored FBI agents. They're stuck working from home too!