Non-threaded

Forums » News & Updates » Read Thread

Keep up with the latest contests and find out what's been changing with the site.

(earn points) 2007 - updating featured games

17 years ago

Over the next few weeks I'm going to play a ton of games.  Here are the rules for recommendations for featuring here -

1. If you think a game is worth featuring POST IT AS A REPLY to this thread

2. If someone makes a suggestion and you reply with "THAT'S A HORRIBLE GAME" or "THAT'S AN AWESOME GAME, SERIOUSLY" or some other comment that doesn't help me, I will take away 10 mag points.  If you have questions about this post, DON'T POST THEM HERE, simply personal message me.  ALSO if you feel that a game that is featured truly shouldn't be, message that as well. 

3. If somebody already asked for a game to be featured on this post, feel free to repeat their sentiment.  I'll get around to it sooner.

4. If you post the name of a storygame on this thread and I wind up featuring it I will award you 25 mag points, even if you just repeated what somebody else said.

5. Each member can recommend 5 games.

march

(earn points) 2007 - updating featured games

16 years ago

This forum is CLOSED as of July 5th, 12:20 pm.  Thanks to everybody that participated.  If the game you suggested did not get featured, I didn't feel it was good enough to be featured. 

Feel free to continue to dialogue about stories in the "featuring progress" post in the lounge.

march.