WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Got a favorite storygame? Can't beat The Wal*Mart Game? If you're here to play storygames, this is the forum for you.

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

There was this game I played a while back that I can't seem to find:

Is was a sci-fi game where you played as space-marines and went through training, after some personality choices and making a loadout you go down to a planet with a squad or marines  to find out what happened to a colony. When you arrive you find the colony destroyed by weird lizard aliens and have to stop them and save the colonists.

Does anyone remember this? Or am I going crazy again?

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

Wrong site. :P

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

Hmmm, probably. I could have sworn it was here. Oh well.

*goes to check self into mental health clinic*

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

Ha, it's on Choiceofgames.com. 

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

It's Mobile Armored Marine.

I liked the option where I could shoot one of my squad members at the start of the mission to instill fear in them.

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

And that you can kick a puppy. ^_^

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

The funny thing is I didn't do that. I'm not puppy kicking evil. Lol.

I think I just ignored it or something, because I thought the option to take it with you (At the expense of keeping vital tools) seemed stupid even for a "good guy."

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

You got the babe if you took the puppy. 

But wow. I'm disappointed in you End. 

Did you at least get smited by god*(or something like god)

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

I don't even remember what ending I got, it was awhile ago. Don't think I got smited by God though. Not evil enough I guess?

I know I didn't get the girl, but the whole failed romance bit surprised me in the end anyway since I wasn't even aware I was pursuing her in the first place.

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

I learnt about it when I was actually perusing it (since I tried getting all endings). The first time I saw her, I think I killed her. ^_^

Ha, if you decide to steal the money you find in one of the locations, and teleport to the ship, and try and take it over you get smited. :P 

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

Link anyone?

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

http://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/mobile-armored-marine/

Can't Find Game?

8 years ago

Thanks for the help everyone!

I remembered that I loved that game and wanted to find it. Now I'm off to go kick puppies and shoot my own men ^_^