Abduction

A sci-fi storygame by dischead

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Story Difficulty6/8

"Wandering through the desert"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

"Adam... wake up!" 

With those words, your life was completely changed forever. 

What started as normal party took a turn for the worst when you are suddenly abducted into an alien space craft. Your normal life, everything, all gone in one fell swoop. You begin to realize that everything that is happening is a lot bigger than you imagined... and you are at the very center of it all. 

So what will you do? Your choices define the route you will take in this story. Which side will you choose? Do you want to go back home? Are you going to fight back? Whichever your goal may be, it will dictate the ultimate outcome of it all. 

But one thing is clear, your life will never be the same again. 


Author's Note: Hope you all enjoyed my official debut on this website. Previously, I was more of a lurker but I always wanted to bring some of my many ideas into reality. This is just one of them, now hopefully I'll get the motivation to bring another one of my stories to life. 

But we'll see about that. 

I love comments by the way, feel free to include them. Writing is sort of my passion hobby, and I'm always looking for ways that I can improve, even though it was a little weird adjusting to writing in second person.

Player Comments

Show All Comments