An Epic Story: The Fall of Light

A storygame by Saraceaser

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Tags

No tags

A fallen star. That's how everything starts. Lost and confused, nothing but your newly found companions with you, can you find out how to save the world before it's too late?

 

Welcome to the World of Terrian!

This world, on the verge of destruction from a war a millennium long, is in dire need of a hero. Can you be the one, and regain what you have lost?

 

Play as either Valiant or Valoura, and travel around this world to ultimately bring it life, or to it's knees, and maybe a bit both! Based off of many different things, from huge role-play games to awesome adventure series along with a bit from the creator's imagination, this Story-Game is an epic adventure, and each move you make will either seal your fate or create new paths before you! Can you make it to the end and save all life?

 

This game has _ different endings, and depending on your choices you may get an Epilogue as well. Of these endings, _ are considered 'good' endings, _ are the 'bad' endings, and there is a Secret ending as well, though it may take a few tries to get this one. You can be one of five different Races that wander Terrian and can be one of the six different Roles as well. Though there are third-person moments throughout, the game is mostly a first-person experience. On top being the different real ending a you can have, there are many side endings as well that can happen in the middle of the game, but beware of these ones, for they don't all... how should you say, end well?

 

As you progress through the Story, you will meet many characters, both main and side. Depending on how well you communicate with them and your choices from the start, they will love you, hate you, or both. The factions of the endless war will try to sway you, but can you stay strong against them?

Player Comments

Show All Comments