Apocalyptia Advanced!!!!!!

A modern storygame by schrojan

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty4/8

"March in the swamp"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

Tags

No tags

Second try I took all of your comments on my last game to heart I completed the story this time revamped my entire storyline and added plot ,theme and character customization. I also added a Unique to this sight (Hopefully, and comment if i'm wrong) Faction system with armor specific to that faction and special items for choosing that faction. I also made it less linear and more player choice oriented.

             The story is about your character who wakes up in an area of your choosing and can either follow that faction or set off in search of the other factions or start one of his own and bring the others to there knees. This is all about player choice. Do you stay in this nice safe vault with the guys that gave you armor and a gun or do you abandon them in the hopes that the world above isn't totally screwed this and more make this game awsome in my eyes and if you want anything added , like it and want a sequal or just plain want to tell me what you don't like about it and I will happilly change it if I can. I know my spelling sucks so just deal with it you cry babies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Player Comments

Show All Comments