Leper: Aftermath Of The Craxil

A storygame by jlwelch

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Story Difficulty?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Maturity Level?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
Based on 1 ratings so far

Tags

No tags

This story takes place after "The Search For The Craxil", which arguably should be read prior to this.

You were once a thrall for the Craxil and made to be a carrier for a plague this being wanted to unleash as a prelude for invasion. With the death of the Craxil, you have regained your mind but remain a carrier for a deadly and highly contagious disease. After 2 years of isolation in the wild, yearning for human contact once more, you resolve to do whatever is necessary to rid yourself of this foul plague. In your journey you will have to investigate many leads and seek out many magical beings, famed alchemists, and fabled lands. This is a journey filled with both danger and false hope that will truly test the depth of your resolve. Will you free yourself of this affliction or remain a leper for the rest of your life?

Game Note: I am tremendously pleased with the success of "The Search For The Craxil" but sought to incorporate improvement ideas I saw in the comments when writing this piece. I hope this one comes out to be as good if not better as the last story I wrote.

Disclaimer: I have used images to help bring this story alive, but they come from google images and thus they are NOT my own. I do not claim the images I provide, only the story I wrote.

Player Comments

Show All Comments