Star Wars Edge of the Empire - Mos Shutta Discovery Tour

A fan fiction storygame by DerekMetaltron

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty2/8

"Walk in the park"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.
Explore the dusty and dry streets of Mos Shutta, an elevated settlement on the desert planet of Tatooine in this expansive exploration sim style game! This is designed to be a companion piece to a more immersive future gamebook adventure in the Star Wars universe, adapting and inspired by elements from the Edge of the Empire Role Playing Game by Fantasy Flight both official and fan made. In this Discovery Tour of Mos Shutta you will be able to: - Explore the streets of a Tatooine settlement mere weeks after the events of A New Hope, where all the excess and dangers of the Outer Rim resides (albeit without the threat of death by blaster, vibro-axe and Krayt Dragon mauling in this exploration sim). - Encounter and question an array of local characters with numerous sympathsies and connections to the local criminal factions, the Rebellion or the Galactic Empire, who will all appear in a future Gamebook by the same author. - Get caught up in a number of interesting encounters as you explore Mos Shutta by day and night - ride a Drewback to a Tusken camp, poke about the foreboding ship of a Trandoshan Bounty Hunter, listen to the tales of a crabby Cantina owner from Ryloth or relish the luxury -and secret horrors - of a local Hutt's palace. Maturity Level: I would place this to being suitable for anyone over the age of 12, with some situations of implied violence and criminal activities.

Player Comments

Show All Comments