Sweetie, It's Time to Die

Player Rating1.86/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 10 ratings since
Played times (finished )

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length2/8

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

Maturity Level4/8

"Need to be accompanied by an adult"
Contains content that may not be suitable for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG.

You wake up among the charred and emaciated bodies of the citizens of what used to be a thriving city. You have no recollection of what happened, and you set out for some answers. In this game you can play as either a girl or a boy and search through the destruction of the city to try and find out what happened... and why you're seemingly the only one left alive.

In this thriller, you'll search all over the city, dodging traps set by someone you think is the cause of this havoc and searching for answers through the rubble and remains of the city's former beauty. Along the way, you meet another survivor who tags along to discover the secrets of the city. However, some secrets are better left undiscovered... for your own sanity's sake. Can you discover the secret behind the death of a thousand people? Or will the truth be too much to handle? Play to find out! The answers await...

 

v. Beta 1.0

* People were disappointed in the demo version, so I skipped right over to Beta and made a giant update.

* Updated as far as the library scene to give people a more enjoyable story and better idea of the plot.

* Will have the full thing out by Thanksgiving, please leave comments suggesting ideas for changes or tweaks. 

* Sorry about any inconvenience/misunderstanding. It won't happen again.

* Thank you all for saying nice things about my writing style! It really makes me feel confident, and when I'm confident I write good stories!

Added storyline all the way to the library scene.

Added Survivor: "Adam" (girls)

Added Survivor: "Kara" (boys)

Added character creator - you now choose your gender depending on the character you pick. Plans have been made to add a full-out character creator, but won't happen for a long time.

- Removed a bunch of crappy Alpha stuff to make the story better. 

* Finished the full song featured in the storygame, however, you'll have to play the full version (coming very soon!) in order to see the full song. 

* Just want to say thanks to all of you out there who gave me gentle suggestions about my unfinished Alpha version. Sorry about that!

Note: The song featured in this storygame is based off of WoodenToaster and H8-Seed's song "Awoken" but I give full credit to those two Youtubers for the original song. :)

 

Player Comments

view more...
PurplePhoenixFTW on 11/6/2014 8:15:37 AM with a score of 0
view more...
the_quiller on 10/25/2014 3:59:52 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Malkalack on 10/25/2014 11:19:49 AM with a score of 0
view more...
ecoLyte on 10/24/2014 12:00:29 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Boringfirelion on 10/23/2014 3:51:59 PM with a score of 0
view more...
FazzTheMan on 10/23/2014 3:50:30 PM with a score of 0
view more...
PurplePhoenixFTW on 10/23/2014 8:30:25 AM with a score of 0
view more...
Malkalack on 10/23/2014 8:19:03 AM with a score of 0
view more...
PurplePhoenixFTW on 10/23/2014 8:16:04 AM with a score of 0
Show All Comments