The Danger Gang pt 1

A horror storygame by storygodess29

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty3/8

"Trek through the forest"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Tags

No tags

Pt 1 of the danger gang

You walk up to the ring leader; Alec, he’s not what you’d think the ring leader of the strongest gang in town looks like, he has short scruffy light brown hair, electric blue eyes, and isn’t that strong-looking, although he’s a good fighter, or so you heard.

‘Uh, so what’s the first test?’ you ask trying not to sound nervous, yet it was pretty clear you were; your hands were shaking slightly.

‘We’re gonna go down to the river and explore the hidden bunker, that is if you’re not scared?’ he gave you a wicked smile, you had to admit, he wasn’t like other people, different even. You were scared it would be something like exploring the hidden bunker, you hated that place; once you went there with a couple of friends taking a camera with you, but only to find an old homeless man near the entrance, that scared you and your friends enough to walk back home.

‘Err, sure, I’ve only been there once but there was a creep out the front, so we left.’ You say making yourself seem like a fool.

‘Yeah, well this time it’ll be different, way different.’ his facial expression did not match the way he talked. His voice had a smile, yet not his face.

‘So, when will we go to The Hidden Bunker?’

‘I don’t know, when will we go there?’ his face went from expressionless to full of eagerness.

 

Player Comments

Show All Comments