The Devil of the World's Fair

A historical storygame by roselila43

Player Rating1.32/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 10 ratings since
Played times (finished )

Story Difficulty5/8

"Run through the jungle"

Play Length2/8

"So short yo' momma thought it was a recipe"

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.
The Murder Castle, also known as the World's Fair Hotel, was home to the most prolific serial killer in America. H.H. Holmes designed his home as a maze that would trap its visitors into horrific scenarios where they would soon take their last breath. Holmes's real name was Herman Webster Mudgett, this alias was created with the intent of buying the hotel and creating his dream murder chamber. While he claimed to have killed more than 27 people in his castle, the conviction that led to his death was only one count of murder along with 50 other lawsuits in Chicago alone. Holmes was a con artist who manipulated his victims into lawsuits and used corpses as his way to get to the money. Holmes was executed by hanging in the Moyamensing Prison on May 7th, 1896. His final words were, "I was born with the devil in me. I could not help the fact that I was a murderer, no more than a poet can help the inspiration to sing". In this story, you will play Parker Jones, a businessperson traveling to the World's Fair in 1893. You stumble upon a hotel with a perfect view of the Fair. After one night of staying in The World's Hotel, you realize you're stuck and must find a way to escape. The hotel has four floors in which you must escape with winding halls, false doors, and shutes that lead to the basement.

Player Comments

view more...
DBNB on 5/9/2023 11:57:22 AM with a score of 0
view more...
— Ashley Ward on 5/9/2023 10:13:40 AM with a score of 0
view more...
Darius_Conwright on 5/8/2023 7:33:47 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Sherbet on 5/8/2023 7:02:23 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments