Player Comments on all because of a breakfast sandwich

It was very linear and random, and I had a really hard time understanding what was going on. Like, one moment I was getting gas for my car so I could go get a breakfast sandwich, and then I was with Yoda choosing a lightsaber or something? I got very confused with this.

The lolrandom humor was funny at some points, but then you just overdid it and it wasn't funny, it was just insanely confusing and linear.

It was like something i'd imagine a second grader would write, and you had a lot of trouble sticking to a plot i'd say.

It was also very short, but I did like the writing style and how the chain reaction of wanting a breakfast sandwich caused the storygame.

I also didn't spot much character development throughout this storygame :(

3/8.
-- MinnieKing on 3/21/2017 10:12:37 PM with a score of 0
i chose this option because it was bad but not the worst thing i have ever played
-- snug on 8/19/2019 7:46:30 PM with a score of 0
Not good, no, but it is not the worst. It is very random. Could you please have at least told us it was this random? I gave it a 3/8 for the many spelling errors. There were a few grammatical mistakes, but not nearly as many as the spelling ones.

I know this was probably made pretty randomly, but whatever, I like reviewing things.

Before I end this I am going to point out all the capitalization mistakes. Edit this, please!
-- BgirlStories on 5/9/2019 7:10:19 PM with a score of 0
No thank you ask another Hunter lol
-- No on 7/30/2018 1:52:17 AM with a score of 0
Great Game! I also love breakfast sandwiches!
-- 875809 on 4/27/2018 2:27:34 PM with a score of 0
LOL! Like the idea of how getting a sandwitch can evolve into a story of a lightsaber fight and jedi! ;D
-- TestingJest on 1/6/2018 11:45:49 PM with a score of 0
Hahaha. Quite entertaining, my fav part was when Yoda threw a cigarette into the gas tank. I like the use of pictures throughout the story

Funny but short.
-- ic456 on 3/16/2017 1:35:45 PM with a score of 0
great,i would <3 to see more of this sorta stuff
-- waterkewler on 1/20/2017 7:10:06 PM with a score of 0
This was a short and fun game. It's not you get to lay waste to Jedi every day.
-- ZagHero on 3/7/2016 1:02:10 PM with a score of 0
Very cute!
-- EmpressPeridot on 2/18/2016 3:29:48 PM with a score of 0
You should have rlly went 4 a waffle bruh!
-- Girlygamer20919 on 12/10/2015 11:09:40 PM with a score of 0
It's funny but the endings can be better
-- KrazyKat12 on 11/18/2015 7:24:03 AM with a score of 0
There is one inconsistency, when you walk to Wawa and get a sandwhich and join the sith, then go to the temple, if you don't decapitate your good double it takes you to the same pages you read as the good jedi. Then you either kill him and are approached by sidious (again), or take him to the council even though you are evil.
I like the cool idea of running into your double on either path, but you should change it so that it makes more sense if you join the sith, you can't take the double to the jedi council or be recruited by sidious again.
It was great other wise, I loved it.
"Copied me, you have."
-- corgi213 on 5/15/2015 5:27:02 PM with a score of 0
I love the game, It is simple, and somewhat funny.
-- Shinobi on 3/9/2015 9:35:09 PM with a score of 0
Enlightening.
-- PortalSpartan on 2/9/2015 5:45:50 PM with a score of 0
It was funny, but I didn't like the endings.
-- CupcakeRainbows on 1/4/2015 9:45:47 AM with a score of 0
I like it cause the star wars. I mean seriously, who can hate it! :D
-- PixelClef on 9/22/2014 12:01:09 AM with a score of 0
Meh. BTW - not based off a true story, man.
-- bjhovey on 6/3/2014 4:52:01 PM with a score of 0
All because of a breakfast sandwich I fought myslef, wreked a car and learned yoda smokes . . . Lolz
-- Kwism1127 on 8/31/2013 9:06:32 AM with a score of 0
Where did my sandwich go? I'm sorry, but this story failed my standards because of its lack of deeper meaning. It was extremely unrealistic and linear. One choice was always the "correct" one, and it was even worse because of how obvious the correct choice was.

Other than that, pages were somewhat too short and lacked detail, although the pictures provided part of that. Also, I recommend this go in Fan Fiction because I did not quite understand the concept of the Jedi council. It would help if an explanation is given in the story description. 3/8.
-- ck23838 on 7/6/2013 1:02:35 PM with a score of 0
Really Good Game! Can't wait for the great game.
-- dbzfan94 on 5/27/2013 9:07:12 PM with a score of 0
... no comment...wait...this is a comment...
-- Psychotikitty on 4/24/2013 1:19:50 PM with a score of 0
Everything escalated quickly. o__O
-- toni on 3/3/2013 7:10:11 PM with a score of 0
yay! i always wanted to meet Yoda.... yippee!
-- miss_natalo on 2/19/2013 6:29:04 PM with a score of 0
I was trained under master Yoda, defeated an evil version of my self and was accepted as a knight by the Jedi council... And I still didn't get my damn sammich :p
-- Briar_Rose on 11/20/2012 10:38:01 AM with a score of 0
Real short...
-- EricDrewCents on 6/20/2012 3:27:32 AM with a score of 0
'Malo'
-- RobustSporadic on 6/1/2012 2:21:22 PM with a score of 0
ok
-- betaband on 5/27/2012 8:38:09 PM with a score of 0
Pretty fun... But pretty short.
-- awesomeness1242 on 2/24/2012 10:53:36 PM with a score of 0
it was ok
-- DarkentityOni on 1/10/2012 6:34:32 PM with a score of 0
Interesting...I found it odd how just getting a sandwich resulted in going to Star Wars...but hey, it didn't have too many spelling or grammar mistakes, so I'm happy. I didn't like that you cut it off after I find my double. You shouldn't split it up. It's too short to do that.
-- fergie14233 on 10/17/2011 11:41:10 PM with a score of 0
Many lols bro, many lols
-- ThisisBo on 10/12/2011 7:25:10 PM with a score of 0
random
-- Killer999 on 9/26/2011 9:42:47 AM with a score of 0
When making a "random" type story people try to make it a little too linear, but you hit the nail head on in randomness. You are the master of random. I suggest you make a longer, more detailed story with many more random descicions. as a sith lord once said... " let the random flow..." lol :)
-- alienalpha on 9/25/2011 8:06:00 PM with a score of 0
I decided to play through a few times before rating/commenting. Question: When I turn down the dark dude and go home, why is it a game over? Or, I should say, why am I still hungry? I already ate the damn sandwich, mission accomplished I'd say.

I think you should maybe have some more links, make it a bit less linear, but hey. Not a bad first game
-- Zero on 9/25/2011 2:47:54 AM with a score of 0
It seems like a good idea for a random story, but you need to make it longer. Other than that i thought it was a nice short story.
-- Fireplay on 9/23/2011 12:43:05 PM with a score of 0