NGE: How to Win

A storygame by WouldntItBeNice

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Tags

No tags
Don't bother clicking the play game link. Everything is in this description.

So, you wanna win my storygame Neon Genesis Evangelion? First, this storygame has two different types of choices. One is a bad choice that'll just get you killed. The others seem to be mostly harmless but turn out to be game changers later on.

As a general rule, take action whenever possible and try to build stronger relationships with the three pilots. To be more specific...

Choice 1: Attempt to Fix Them. I'm evil, so if you choose the other option, it won't seem to be important until the end. If you don't choose this, then you can't get the True Ending.

Choice 2: I Want to Pilot My Eva. The other one results in suicide.

Choice 3: Protect Her. About twenty pages from now, Asuka will die unless you choose this option.

Choice 4: Either one is fine. I initially planned otherwise, but I ended up really liking both. You can win after making either choice. Also, sorry. You have five links now with no choices. I feel bad about that.

Choice 5: Fabricate a Lie to Explain Asuka's Scars. Yes, that's a long title for a choice. Again, this'll matter at the end.

Choice 6: Comfort Him. Again, this one is important. It's also one of my favorite scenes of my story.

Choice 7: Pilot the Eva. You'll die in a few pages if you don't choose this.

Choice 8: No. Don't submit to Gendo. Ever.

Choice 9: Relent. Don't kill Shinji, so stop choking him.

Choice 10: She Leaves for Her... Family. This one matter to get to the true end.

Choice 11: Try to Be Nice to Rei. This'll matter at the end.

Choice 12: Feel Sympathy. This'll result in a victory in the upcoming battle.

Choice 13: Fight!. I even put an exclamation point on that one. Keep Asuka from dying, please.

Choice 14: Save My Friends. Don't let them die, okay?

Choice 15: Steal Adam. While rejecting Adam leads to an ending that I'm rather fond of (it's titles Leave and contains the words Ayanami Park), stealing Adam leads to the true end.

Choice 16: Begin Instrumentality to Revive Them. Yup, you'll do the very thing you tried to prevent the entire story. This choice will not appear unless you made the right choices for 1-15.

Choice 17: Live. Enjoy the ending. I even have a picture and Ode to Joy!

Player Comments

Show All Comments