The Unravelling of Order

A fantasy storygame by fluttershypegasus

Player Rating4.36/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
Based on 27 ratings since 12/24/2020
Played 389 times (finished 34)

Story Difficulty3/8

"Trek through the forest"

Play Length4/8

"A well spent lunch break"

Maturity Level6/8

"I'll need to see some identification"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 16. If this were a movie, it would probably be between PG-13 and R.

Entry for the 2020/2021 "Dark Fantasy" Contest. 

 

The Old Unicorn Lands are in a fragile state of peace. Though the dark "Horned god" has been banished, the twisted monsters he has lost control over still roam the land, killing any who stray too far from the civilised realms. But worse even than the monsters are the some of the unicorns, twisted and embittered by their experiences in this unforgiving world...

A certain unicorn gains knowledge of an even greater threat than the Horned God on the horizon. Can they stop the end of time and space as we know if?

While you can, with a certain level of care, choose to whether the protagonist is an "anti-hero" or a more "straightforward hero", the vast majority of the other characters are varying degrees of flawed or cruel.

 

Features: This story has three different endings, depending on the choices you make.

There is also a bonus epilogue, which you can get if you choose specific dialogue options throughout the story.

Try to gather as much information as you can before deciding on anything, as clues will sometimes be made available so that the choices do not feel as if they're based on random chance.

 

Disclaimer:While this story takes influence from many other series, such as the universes of The Witcher,Enderal, Supernatural and the land of Equestria from My Little Pony, the events and characters in the story are not intended to take place within any of these lands, and as such the story is intended to be an original, stand-alone work.

 

Maturity:16 , though viewer discretion is advised for all ages. It includes

 

-Fantasy drug use

-Mentions of real torture devices, and some first-hand descriptions of fantastical torture

-Violence and mild gore

Player Comments

view more...
wheelbarrow on 12/27/2020 12:12:07 PM with a score of 0
view more...
TharaApples on 2/16/2021 10:25:36 PM with a score of 0
view more...
— windpaw on 1/15/2021 4:07:34 PM with a score of 0
view more...
Starbourne on 1/5/2021 11:53:07 AM with a score of 0
view more...
poison_mara on 12/29/2020 6:08:51 PM with a score of 0
view more...
corgi213 on 12/24/2020 10:04:19 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments